4. Yurt - Champion of Cannae
5. Superfreak: the lord almighty
6. Major Tom
7. Rana CircleAroundYou
8. Damocles - Goat Master
9. Mott the Face Kicker
10. Voltaire - Angel Killer

Lulz, angel killer.

My ONLY problem will be Tuesday night I won't be around too much towards the later part of the day. I have an AMVETS meeting and it's going to be LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG. I'm trying to impeach someone and we don't actually have a procedure to do that, so basically I have to make it up as I go

Real life application of werewolf right here, ladies and gentlemen.
Very much so. Especially since it's me and a couple others conspiring in secret to spring this trap. I feel kinda dirty about it, but it needs to be done. And it's not like we're doing anything against the rules.

point is the roman LEGIONS were CRUSHEDDDD. one of the worst defeats ever for rome.
Only Arausio was a worse defeat for the Romans. Quintus Servilius Caepio has to have been the biggest villain in all Roman history as well as one of the worst Generals. I still can't believe that the Romans didn't execute him and let him essentially get away with his crimes.

Very much so. Especially since it's me and a couple others conspiring in secret to spring this trap. I feel kinda dirty about it, but it needs to be done. And it's not like we're doing anything against the rules.

can you give us the dirt? :)

I am very interested O_O

can you give us the dirt? :)

I am very interested O_O
Alright, but it's rather long. At our club we have a old Judge Advocate who is basically against everyone else on the executive board (elected officers). We've been trying to change our by laws for sometime now and our JA has been a thorn in our side, mainly because they screw him and his disgusting wife out of power. I could go a lot further into detail but basically our JA says he won't sign off on the by laws, and will report us to the state if we try to send them without his signature. Even though he doesn't have the power to do any of that. His role is just to advise us, but he thinks he can hold the entire club hostage until he gets his way.

So after our last meeting the post commander, a good friend of mine, called and suggested that we impeach him, with me being the one to make the motion. I get to make the motion because I'm smarter than the JA, and also not really afraid of him (why someone would be is beyond me, but apparently a lot of the club is), and I'm pretty much the most popular member around. Now we've been planning this with a few other select members in secret because we need a 2/3 vote and we don't want the JA to try and pack the meeting with cronies. So we've been meeting in secret, talking very hush hush. It's a lot of fun.

Alright, but it's rather long. At our club we have a old Judge Advocate who is basically against everyone else on the executive board (elected officers). We've been trying to change our by laws for sometime now and our JA has been a thorn in our side, mainly because they screw him and his disgusting wife out of power. I could go a lot further into detail but basically our JA says he won't sign off on the by laws, and will report us to the state if we try to send them without his signature. Even though he doesn't have the power to do any of that. His role is just to advise us, but he thinks he can hold the entire club hostage until he gets his way.

So after our last meeting the post commander, a good friend of mine, called and suggested that we impeach him, with me being the one to make the motion. I get to make the motion because I'm smarter than the JA, and also not really afraid of him (why someone would be is beyond me, but apparently a lot of the club is), and I'm pretty much the most popular member around. Now we've been planning this with a few other select members in secret because we need a 2/3 vote and we don't want the JA to try and pack the meeting with cronies. So we've been meeting in secret, talking very hush hush. It's a lot of fun.

by the way, "by laws" is one word - bylaws

yours truly,

theboardsmostannoyingassholespellingnazithateverlived

Oh, I should also mention that with the amount of hate the state has for our JA, if he appeals, it'll take AT LEAST 4 months. And we have elections in May. Once I make the motion to have him impeached, he can no longer stand his position. So basically he'll be out and unable to run for office again until 2012, when I'M running for JA.

Oh, I should also mention that with the amount of hate the state has for our JA, if he appeals, it'll take AT LEAST 4 months. And we have elections in May. Once I make the motion to have him impeached, he can no longer stand his position. So basically he'll be out and unable to run for office again until 2012, when I'M running for JA.

are you talking about a real entity, group or corporation?

billy i just read about the amvets on wikipedia. do you know they support an amendment that would ban flag burning? thats fucked up >:/

Back