new werewolf game this monday LETS DO IT

billy i just read about the amvets on wikipedia. do you know they support an amendment that would ban flag burning? thats fucked up >:/
Didn't know that, especially since we as an organization aren't allowed to espouse support for or against anything that isn't directly related to veterans. We can't even endorse local political candidates, but usually the winners are seen around our post at bigger functions.

Also, I'm talking to a couple people at state about writing a manual for impeachment, since there isn't any standard for it at the state level either. Or national. So I might run for a district or state office as well.

step 1: meet in secret, establish alliances
step 2: call meeting, don't let asshole ja know so he can't block it with douche friends

step 3: impeach ahole ja

Also, I'm talking to a couple people at state about writing a manual for impeachment, since there isn't any standard for it at the state level either. Or national. So I might run for a district or state office as well.

if you post pics of hotties, i'll stuff the ballot box for you :)

step 1: meet in secret, establish alliances
step 2: call meeting, don't let asshole ja know so he can't block it with douche friends

step 3: impeach ahole ja
We can't call meetings except in an emergency. We have scheduled monthly meetings on the 4th Tuesday.

Yes Yurt, I'm talking about my local post, except when I say state, that refers to the AMVETS State Depratment of Michigan.

2/3 of members present at a meeting to discipline a member. To hold a actual meeting you need 6 members including at least 1 officer.

and the 2/3 requirement is also for removing an "officer"? billy...you have your work cut out. i believe you can accomplish your end goal. you have the interests of others before your own.

and the 2/3 requirement is also for removing an "officer"? billy...you have your work cut out. i believe you can accomplish your end goal. you have the interests of others before your own.
Most certainly I can. The majority of the membership that typically shows up hates the guy, and EVERYONE on the executive board hates him. And 2/3 of members present isn't that hard when most meetings have around...20 people show up.

Most certainly I can. The majority of the membership that typically shows up hates the guy, and EVERYONE on the executive board hates him. And 2/3 of members present isn't that hard when most meetings have around...20 people show up.

grind is going to be jealous...

1. Grind - Prole smasher
2. Capt Billy, lord of beer and guns.
3. Beefy - King of Jeeps
4. Yurt - Champion of Cannae
5. Superfreak: the lord almighty
6. Major Tom
7. Rana CircleAroundYou
8. Damocles - Goat Master
9. Mott the Face Kicker
10. Voltaire - Angel Killer
11. Threedee Lord of Studs & Playahs

1. Grind - Prole smasher
2. Capt Billy, lord of beer and guns.
3. Beefy - King of Jeeps
4. Yurt - Champion of Cannae
5. Superfreak: the lord almighty
6. Major Tom
7. Rana CircleAroundYou
8. Damocles - Goat Master
9. Mott the Face Kicker
10. Voltaire - Angel Killer
11. Threedee Lord of Studs & Playahs
12. Usfreedom - Stephen Hawking

Alright, but it's rather long. At our club we have a old Judge Advocate who is basically against everyone else on the executive board (elected officers). We've been trying to change our by laws for sometime now and our JA has been a thorn in our side, mainly because they screw him and his disgusting wife out of power. I could go a lot further into detail but basically our JA says he won't sign off on the by laws, and will report us to the state if we try to send them without his signature. Even though he doesn't have the power to do any of that. His role is just to advise us, but he thinks he can hold the entire club hostage until he gets his way.

So after our last meeting the post commander, a good friend of mine, called and suggested that we impeach him, with me being the one to make the motion. I get to make the motion because I'm smarter than the JA, and also not really afraid of him (why someone would be is beyond me, but apparently a lot of the club is), and I'm pretty much the most popular member around. Now we've been planning this with a few other select members in secret because we need a 2/3 vote and we don't want the JA to try and pack the meeting with cronies. So we've been meeting in secret, talking very hush hush. It's a lot of fun.

You may not want your secret meetings to leak out; because you may have violated the rules for an open meeting.
I know that we're not allowed to discuss any business, that has to do with the board, even if it's only two of us.

god damnit I hate even numbered games.

the difference of 12 to 13 is that it's must lynch for villagers after 2 times vs. 3, and games can end in a tie, rather than a final 3 showdown

Back