New workout routine

• Thread starter Thread starter TRGLDTE
  • Start date Start date
LOL. Shut up! I just saw it now. He is really very good looking. Really classically handsome, definitely now what I pictured.

LOL, if I saw him in an airport on his blackberry or PDA, I'd never suspect that he was goofing off on this site! I pictured him more "guy" hot, not so "manly" hot.

LOL, if I saw him in an airport on his blackberry or PDA, I'd never suspect that he was goofing off on this site! I pictured him more "guy" hot, not so "manly" hot.

Yeah, that is a great way of putting it, thank you. I have been fumbling around.

In the mornings I jog and do pullups, pushups and crunches.

After class 3 days a week I hit up the gym and work the upper body.

I started using HGH about a month ago and I am seeing crazy results. I am fucking huge compared to where I was a month ago.

careful not to get to big. cause then in 10 years if u dont stay at the same vigorous workout pace you will get moobs. stay as lean as possible for as long as u can.

I focus on trying to be lean. i used to have like an 8pack back in college. now i have like a 4pack.. that bottom part is tough to get rid of because i like beer. arms and chest are pretty cut right now tho. i work out 5 or 6 days a week but use lighter weight for example doing 150 40 times instead of higher weight like 200 less.

Back