New Yorkers live longer!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
If you think that the logic is flawed, then take it up with the US Census then Bud.

No, its not a matter of taking it up with the Census. Its a matter of which study or survey you believe.

You tossed out the Kinsey Report because it didn't support your beliefs. I think there are very valid problems with the Census report estimates. And I dismiss the findings just as easily as you dismiss the Kinsey Report.

Its a matter of which you believe.

Yet you can't argue specifics. This reminds me of a small child who didn't get a toy that he wanted.

And you did argue specifics? What was it that made the Kinsey Report invalid?

YOu have offered so few specifics as to be almost nonexistent. It would figure you would dislike them.

And you did argue specifics? What was it that made the Kinsey Report invalid?

YOu have offered so few specifics as to be almost nonexistent. It would figure you would dislike them.
You mentioned the report; it is up to you to provide specifics so I may then review them.

I provided the evidence. You read through it and claimed that it didn't support my position. I proved otherwise; Dammo confirmed.

No, Damo confirmed the method used was estimating based on the populations of straight people.

I asked you to point out where it asked about sexual orientation. Had you told me that it does not ask that directly, but inferred it you would have been answering.

But as it was, you dodged the question by telling me to do my own research.

No, Damo confirmed the method used was estimating based on the populations of straight people.

I asked you to point out where it asked about sexual orientation. Had you told me that it does not ask that directly, but inferred it you would have been answering.

But as it was, you dodged the question by telling me to do my own research.
Again, I supplied you with my evidence and you refuse to. I refuse to spoon feed you or support your argument for you, as is prudent.

Again, I supplied you with my evidence and you refuse to. I refuse to spoon feed you or support your argument for you, as is prudent.

Andyour own evidence quoted the Kinsey Report. So if you want more detail, do your own research. I refuse to spoon feed you or support your argument for you.

:cool:

Back