Nihilism

No. this is what they do. You just hate accurate generalizations about you and your ilk, and therefore call into question the very concept of generalizations, in general. you're weak.

Let me explain how reasoning works and how you are getting it so wrong.

Reasoning is the act of presenting your conclusions, and then the reasons (hence the name), the premises that support the conclusion. You then open them up to criticism, to which you respond, always providing the reasons behind your conclusions.

What you do is simply state your conclusions and often they are strawman.

You claim that this is what 'they' do? Present evidence to support this.

If you claim this is what nihilists do, state what you think nihilism is and what is believed. I have already explained ad nausium that the notion of nihilism that you appear to be arguing against isn't correct, and presented you with what nihilism actually is.

Let's see if you are as good as you think, or are really just a gobshite.....

No. this is what they do. You just hate accurate generalizations about you and your ilk, and therefore call into question the very concept of generalizations, in general. you're weak.

Let me explain how reasoning works and how you are getting it so wrong.

Reasoning is the act of presenting your conclusions, and then the reasons (hence the name), the premises that support the conclusion. You then open them up to criticism, to which you respond, always providing the reasons behind your conclusions.

What you do is simply state your conclusions and often they are strawman.

You claim that this is what 'they' do? Present evidence to support this.

If you claim this is what nihilists do, state what you think nihilism is and what is believed. I have already explained ad nausium that the notion of nihilism that you appear to be arguing against isn't correct, and presented you with what nihilism actually is.

Let's see if you are as good as you think, or are really just a gobshite.....

I am as good as I think.

You, however, are tedious.

Ornot, Asshat is a bit like toby, he'll build himself a little pile of dust just before the debate starts, climb on top and declare himself King of the Debate...

Far better to debate people who can actually reason like Damocles, who is quite willing to play devil's advocate for most topics....

Ornot, Asshat is a bit like toby, he'll build himself a little pile of dust just before the debate starts, climb on top and declare himself King of the Debate...

Far better to debate people who can actually reason like Damocles, who is quite willing to play devil's advocate for most topics....
True, but I'm a stubborn cuss. I keep thinking one might just corner him into calling a pile of rubbish a pile of rubbish.

I know: I'm too optimistic. ;)

I have beaten ornot in the official debate.

I beat you regularly. It's obvious. You're just in denial.

Refusing to acknowledge what words actually mean is not a victory, in reality.

Asshat, you haven't whipped anyone's arse (outside your personal life).

As I said, you declare yourself 'debate champion', yet all you do is state your opinion and call everyone who disagrees with you a cunt!

Debating you is like debating a child.

Compare your efforts to that of, say Damocles. He is such a good debator he can play devil's advocate on a subject he isn't even bothered about, post succinct conclusions....and then back them up with substantial reasoning.

Asshat, you haven't whipped anyone's arse (outside your personal life).

As I said, you declare yourself 'debate champion', yet all you do is state your opinion and call everyone who disagrees with you a cunt!

Debating you is like debating a child.

Compare your efforts to that of, say Damocles. He is such a good debator he can play devil's advocate on a subject he isn't even bothered about, post succinct conclusions....and then back them up with substantial reasoning.

Blah blah blah, you're just pissed I call you on your word mangling instead of playing into it. It's really just that simple. You're a retard.

Back