No country for old men

Ok then.

Its a real good movie and will produce a couple of good actors to watch in the future.

It leaves you thinking , I love that.

cohen brothers are awesome and I liked the movie too... But I think Paul Thomas Anderson was robbed for best director and I think there will be blood likewise should have taken down best picture. In ten years there will be blood is gonna be the winner of the two movies

Heck I read the title and thought this was another thead about ending SS.

I might watch that one when it comes on Starz .

LMAO.............

Watch a movie on an iphone ? do you need one for each eye ?

Damn USC ya turned a new leaf...that was actually pretty funny...can we call toppy...'Rocky Racoon' now...why would anyone download a movie on a i-phone anywhoo...ya would need to keep it on charge so the battery wouldn't run out before the popcorn break!

Damn USC ya turned a new leaf...that was actually pretty funny...can we call toppy...'Rocky Racoon' now...why would anyone download a movie on a i-phone anywhoo...ya would need to keep it on charge so the battery wouldn't run out before the popcorn break!

I guess he has to do something with his expensive little gadget to try and justify the cost. You got me.
I have been thinking of getting a blackberry, it would be handy for work.
And I can probably expense it in and be reimbursed.
but watching a movie on something like that....

Just saw it last night.

Man are the Coen Bros good.

It just hangs with you.

Best movie to come out in a long time. And Javier Bardem's Anton Chigurh is hands down the greatest character ever.

Bardem deserved his oscar on this one.

No, but on Sunday, I wished they had. My ribs, neck and knees were killing me. But I'll try again next week. It ws all in all a good time

ahh yes the good old days. I remember those kinds of days watersking and dirt bike riding.

Best movie to come out in a long time. And Javier Bardem's Anton Chigurh is hands down the greatest character ever.

Bardem deserved his oscar on this one.

he was wonderful and the charactor is very interesting to say the least.

I really enjoyed josh Brolin too. You were really pulling for his character and he made it real for me.

Just another great Coen bros movie.

Actually this movie was just mailed from my blockbuster queue!

I'll have an opinion Saturday

Back