No Hate Crime Charges

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20737211/

At one point, an assailant cut the woman’s ankle with a knife and used the N-word in telling her she was victimized because she is black, according to the criminal complaints...
One of the six suspects arrested in the case, Bobby Brewster, had a previous relationship with the victim, Abraham said. He said Brewster had been charged in July with domestic battery and assault after a domestic dispute involving the same woman....
“She obviously had some sort of social relationship,” Abraham said. “That is based on the fact that she was present at his residence on a prior date.”

I think the lesson to be learned here is never socialize with people that live in trailer parks in the South.

My guess is that they are not human, they disgust me. I can't even WANT to wrap my mind around this, I taste a bit of bile each time I think of this 'human' (using the term loosely) snot.

So according to this....................!

Everyone who loves races and are a redneck..well damn they must be pervs..how quaint and rude..to say the least...time for dinner the whackos are out in full force....!

I dedicate...'Redneck Roses'...Tracy Byrd...to y'all...get a grip already!

My guess is that they are not human, they disgust me. I can't even WANT to wrap my mind around this, I taste a bit of bile each time I think of this 'human' (using the term loosely) snot.

I know what you mean. Its one thing when one person on his or her own perpetrates something so heinous, but when an entire family of people do it, its really does remind me of that Rob Zombie movie, "a house of a thousand corps"

I know what you mean. Its one thing when one person on his or her own perpetrates something so heinous, but when an entire family of people do it, its really does remind me of that Rob Zombie movie, "a house of a thousand corps"

It's even worse -- they don't seem to be all related. There are a couple of twosomes (one couple, one parent and child, e.g.) but I don't think that all these lumps of semihuman excrement are actually related. There is something really twisted, perverted about each of these individuals and in this they all seem to have fed off one another's perversity. It's horrifying no matter what's behind it.

Not a hate crime? I'm astonished. Is that set aside because of a preexisting relationship? Perhaps the authorities feel that they'd be more certain of conviction if the defense didn't have that to use against them. ???

Everyone who loves races and are a redneck..well damn they must be pervs..how quaint and rude..to say the least...time for dinner the whackos are out in full force....!

I dedicate...'Redneck Roses'...Tracy Byrd...to y'all...get a grip already!

huh?

It's even worse -- they don't seem to be all related. There are a couple of twosomes (one couple, one parent and child, e.g.) but I don't think that all these lumps of semihuman excrement are actually related. There is something really twisted, perverted about each of these individuals and in this they all seem to have fed off one another's perversity. It's horrifying no matter what's behind it.

Not a hate crime? I'm astonished. Is that set aside because of a preexisting relationship? Perhaps the authorities feel that they'd be more certain of conviction if the defense didn't have that to use against them. ???

Yes. Their relationship indicates that it wasn't random and solely based on the persons race. She had a pretty seemingly twisted relationship with someone in the house.

I agree, Tiana this isn't drugs. I saw their pictures, all six of them today in the newspaper, and, I don't know how to put it without sound melodramatic. But, it's not drugs.

They are evil.

It is two women who are not related to each other, and each of them have two grown children, and that makes the six involved. You don't want to look into their eyes for too long.

I agree, Tiana this isn't drugs. I saw their pictures, all six of them today in the newspaper, and, I don't know how to put it without sound melodramatic. But, it's not drugs.

They are evil.

Well, I told you it reminds me of that Rob Zombie movie. I can't imagine this stuff could go on though if people weren't drugged up.

e·vil /ˈivəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ee-vuhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life.
2. harmful; injurious: evil laws

Looks pretty useful to me. Do you not think what they did was morally wrong/bad/wicked/harmful/ or injurious?

use·less (ysls)
adj.
1. Being or having no beneficial use; futile or ineffective.
2. Incapable of functioning or assisting; ineffectual: He panics easily and is useless in an emergency. See Synonyms at futile.

use·less (ysls)
adj.
1. Being or having no beneficial use; futile or ineffective.
2. Incapable of functioning or assisting; ineffectual: He panics easily and is useless in an emergency. See Synonyms at futile.

I thought we were playing the 'arbitrarily declare words usless' game?

Back