No incumbent has ever won an election.......

I did not think anyone was stupid enough to still believe the election was fraudulent. What kind of stubborn stupidity would that require?
It comes from knowledge that is derived from higher sources than your earthly bound mind can conceive.
Since I am an interdimensional being, I am privy to such information.

32? 32 days....32 days....32 days..."Okay, we got some business to do...We got some business to do...All right. 32 days...and we know we will do it, and , and this is gonna be a very tight race until the very end, We are the underdog and we know we have some hard work ahead..." :ROFLMAO: Poor Kam.... simply can't speak without that prompter...
Right :ROFLMAO: And even with a prompter, trump is a meandering mess.

Harris/Walz 2025 - 2032. Get used to it!

I'm glad that you Agree with me... She's a world salad buffet🤣 I'm sure they'll welcome her back to San Fran...I hear that Planned Parenthood is saving her a spot...
Awww :( You should show more respect for your next president!

Just look at this beautiful face:

1728144168175.png

It's the face you'll be seeing for the next 8 years!

32? 32 days....32 days....32 days..."Okay, we got some business to do...We got some business to do...All right. 32 days...and we know we will do it, and , and this is gonna be a very tight race until the very end, We are the underdog and we know we have some hard work ahead..." :ROFLMAO: Poor Kam.... simply can't speak without that prompter...

And you can't speak without strings, fake teacher.

With a " country on the right track" number less that 39%. Current number today? 28%.

:evilnod:
Rasmussen, a GOP sponsored poll, has it at 36 percent. Apart from the political ugliness, the country is in pretty good shape with inflation down, jobs up, stock market soaring,

Planned Parenthood has lovely brochures... That will be the perfect job for her...;)
I haven't seen one of those brochures - but many Republicans who claim to be "prolife" have when they've taken their mistresses and girlfriends to have abortions. One of them is running for governor in North Carolina.

I haven't seen one of those brochures - but many Republicans who claim to be "prolife" have when they've taken their mistresses and girlfriends to have abortions. One of them is running for governor in North Carolina.

You mean that black Nazi guy that still has the support of almost half of NC voters? That guy? The perv thinks some people just deserve killing? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.

:)

Back