No incumbent has ever won an election.......

So if Kamalalala Dingbat wins, it can be attributed to voter fraud.

Yes, because there's no way your guy could possibly lose. In reality he is the BEST candidate for president of the United States he's like been convicted of 34 felonies, lied to every single woman he's vowed eternal love for, a convicted sexual abuser and a 6-times bankruptcy failed businessman! Why wouldn't you trust him to run the country? He's SO QUALIFIED.

So console yourselves that if you lose this (OR ANYTHING REALLY) it is EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT.

EVERYONE ELSE is responsible for ALL the bad things in your life.

Blame EVERYRONE ELSE for all of your failures.

This is the GOP in 2024. It's someone else's fault (probably a brown person)

You mean that black Nazi guy that still has the support of almost half of NC voters? That guy? The perv thinks some people just deserve killing? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.

:)
Actually, the RCP average has Stien up 16 pts over Robinson as of 10/3. Strangely, trump is up by 1. Hopefully Robinson's unpopularity will drive more Harris voters to the polls in November!

He's in a catch 22. Said anger makes him drink more, which further decreases the ability to obtain an erection. Which leads to more drinking. The downward spiral is evident by his posts.
It is sad to watch. According to Stone, he was given everything he wanted in life, and has done nothing with it. It is the nightmare of every parent of a nepo baby.

Rasmussen, a GOP sponsored poll, has it at 36 percent. Apart from the political ugliness, the country is in pretty good shape with inflation down, jobs up, stock market soaring,

So then yeah,....its under the 39%

I'll guarantee it. Are you willing to change your avatar to a beautiful picture of Harris if I'm right and change your signature to "I'm a Trump-Sucking Moron"? I'll change mine to whatever you want within the rules if trump wins.

What do you say?
Ill meet you halfway because I just cant bring myself to change that beautiful avatar of ME! If I win......your new sig line reads EXACTLY....." Im a huge Trump fan" If I lose I change mine to " Im a huge Kamalla fan". After 30 days the sigs go back to normal. Deal?

It is sad to watch. According to Stone, he was given everything he wanted in life, and has done nothing with it. It is the nightmare of every parent of a nepo baby.
Of course you know,...there is one big thing REALLY wrong with that. The fact that I NEVER said that. Sure, I have a pretty good,...but I worked hard for it for 42 years.

Of course you know,...there is one big thing REALLY wrong with that. The fact that I NEVER said that. Sure, I have a pretty good,...but I worked hard for it for 42 years.
I said you had done nothing with your life... And your response is to say you worked very hard? Not that you did anything, but that you worked hard to do something?

Yes, because there's no way your guy could possibly lose. In reality he is the BEST candidate for president of the United States he's like been convicted of 34 felonies, lied to every single woman he's vowed eternal love for, a convicted sexual abuser and a 6-times bankruptcy failed businessman! Why wouldn't you trust him to run the country? He's SO QUALIFIED.

So console yourselves that if you lose this (OR ANYTHING REALLY) it is EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT.

EVERYONE ELSE is responsible for ALL the bad things in your life.

Blame EVERYRONE ELSE for all of your failures.

This is the GOP in 2024. It's someone else's fault (probably a brown person)
He has already been President and I liked the results he got.

Biden got a touch of Andrew Cuomo Syndrome: "I am the XYZ, you cant just order me around!"

Actually yes the Revolution can....orders will be followed....there will be no disturbing the solidarity!

Ill meet you halfway because I just cant bring myself to change that beautiful avatar of ME! If I win......your new sig line reads EXACTLY....." I'm a huge Trump fan" If I lose I change mine to " I'm a huge Kamalla fan". After 30 days the sigs go back to normal. Deal?
Deal, but we have to use proper spelling and punctuation.

I said you had done nothing with your life... And your response is to say you worked very hard? Not that you did anything, but that you worked hard to do something?
You sir,..are a fucking idiot. Leave me now,.....you have nothing to offer.

Reactions: Joe
Back