No, white people, you can’t say the N-word

To Big Money:
Then, if you think you can say it, show some balls, and go to the nearest neighborhood mall (unless you live in Whitelandia), stand in the middle of the court, and say it, "repeatedly", at the top of your lungs, and wait. You'll find yourself, unconscious, or worse...headed to the hospital or the morgue. Otherwise, have a seat and stfu.

Blocking me out of your disgusting thread.....coward.

Since you think it's ok to slap a women, show some balls and step up to one in front of a cop and do it.
I guarantee you; that after the cop is done re-educating you, the judge will remind you of how stupid you are.

Another retard thread started by a retard.

The only ones commonly throwing the "N" word about are blacks. You cannot find many whites these days using it. It is repugnant regardless of what race or color you are.

But then, the thread author is a race hustling moron who has more time on his hands than brains.

Yes Poet; you really are THAT stupid.

Oh, contraire. You know you use it so much, it whitens your teeth. How do you know who is commonly throwing the N-word about? From Fox Noise? Low class blacks and low class whites use the word. It's only found in gangsta rap, which is on the decline. Everyone knows you're a coward, who only speaks it from the safe confines of your computer screen. Nothing more.

Heh, in the thread where they all discussed whether using cunt should be a bannable offense, I said I didnt know why they didnt apply it to men, that it would be even more insulting for men. No takers.

(btw I voted not to ban.)

All the folks I have on ignore are cunts. No exceptions. And? So?

Heh, in the thread where they all discussed whether using cunt should be a bannable offense, I said I didnt know why they didnt apply it to men, that it would be even more insulting for men. No takers.

(btw I voted not to ban.)

I don't think that I've ever heard a man call a woman a cunt, if they did it would be in private. Whereas men call each other that quite a lot, as in dozy cunt, stupid cunt and lazy cunt.

This message is hidden because Aoxomoxoa is on your ignore list.

Don't respond to my posts, because I won't be reading them, since you can't respect forum members personal info remaining "personal". nosey parker. Pillock. Trollop.
Words you're familiar with, no doubt.

Really? What was it again?

That no matter who uses it 'cool' or 'not cool'...'affectionate term for a brother' or not....when other people hear it, they still think of how demeaning it is. So other people dont even have to use it to still have it reinforced in their minds all the time. You are not hiding it by considering it some privilege to use it. It only loses its power when nobody even thinks about it anymore.

That no matter who uses it 'cool' or 'not cool'...'affectionate term for a brother' or not....when other people hear it, they still think of how demeaning it is. So other people dont even have to use it to still have it reinforced in their minds all the time. You are not hiding it by considering it some privilege to use it. It only loses its power when nobody even thinks about it anymore.
You're preaching to the choir. I didn't miss any point. I agreed with your point. Why did you think that I didn't? I reprinted a scolding from a white female writer for Salon. I thought it was funny and quite apropos, that she was the one telling white folks they couldn't use the word. And you assume that I condone the use of the word by blacks. You missed the point, darling, not I.

You're preaching to the choir. I didn't miss any point. I agreed with your point. Why did you think that I didn't? I reprinted a scolding from a white female writer for Salon. I thought it was funny and quite apropos, that she was the one telling white folks they couldn't use the word. And you assume that I condone the use of the word by blacks. You missed the point, darling, not I.

Thank you for that clarification, I did think that, by association with the article. My apologies.

This message is hidden because Aoxomoxoa is on your ignore list.

Don't respond to my posts, because I won't be reading them, since you can't respect forum members personal info remaining "personal". nosey parker. Pillock. Trollop.
Words you're familiar with, no doubt.

Suit yourself, I lost any respect I had for you a while back.

I don't think that I've ever heard a man call a woman a cunt, if they did it would be in private. Whereas men call each other that quite a lot, as in dozy cunt, stupid cunt and lazy cunt.

It's a relatively minor curse word in Britain (also Australia). We get your point. It's not in America and Canada.

Back