Noahide Discussion

Oh that's right. Chuck The Royal converted, didn't he?

Unfortunately he can't as he has to be the head of the Church of England when his mam dies.

I do think we should have a referendum on a state religion though. I'd probably vote for turning Hindu as they have that crazy God with the massive elephant head, the one with a shitload of arms and a monkey man with attitude. If you're going to do religion then go balls out for a proper mental one.

Unfortunately he can't as he has to be the head of the Church of England when his mam dies.

I do think we should have a referendum on a state religion though. I'd probably vote for turning Hindu as they have that crazy God with the massive elephant head, the one with a shitload of arms and a monkey man with attitude. If you're going to do religion then go balls out for a proper mental one.

LOl. On the back of his mitre he can get the sticker "I'd rather be muslim"

Doesn't require electronics. *shrug*

Computer generated ELF beams.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=14716
The Blue Beam Project, developed by NASA scientists, consists of 4 parts, 4 steps toward the implementation of the NWO religion with the Antichrist at its head.

First, earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet will result in new archaeological discoveries, revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

Second, a gigantic Space Show with laser projections of multiple 3-dimensional holographic images worldwide, will appear to be the image of God, speaking in all languages.

Third, electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach people by the inside of their brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making each one to believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

Back