Nolan Chart Test

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.51

pcgraphpng.php

We are so close on this one!

And we hang with Mandela, Gandhi and the Dalai Lama. I'd really be embarrassed if people like bush or Mugabe were in our quadrant.

Last edited:
I think what WM's post shows is that the folks who answered the question for those politicians don't really know how the politicians would have answered the questions themselves.

What my post and subsequent comments shows is that certain 'tards here prefer to assign positions to me instead of actually understand what my positions actually are. :)

How did you answer the question about gay marriage?

And, btw, people, when I first took the test, I skimmed the question about gun control, and answered it incorrectly. As such, I wound up as a centrist. As I was going through, to explain my answers, I discovered my mistake, and wound up conservative. One answer, out of 10, can dramatically shift your position.

Okay, the Nolan people are retards who have zero comprehension of libertarianism. I think this chemical-biological inability to comprehend libertarianism (and henceforth many crucial American principles) is what I loathe the most about leftists such as these. In many ways, its more criminally stupid than their undying support for abortion.

Okay, the Nolan people are retards who have zero comprehension of libertarianism. I think this chemical-biological inability to comprehend libertarianism (and henceforth many crucial American principles) is what I loathe the most about leftists such as these. In many ways, its more criminally stupid than their undying support for abortion.

Nolan is a libertarian. The Nolan chart is adverised at the LP website.

I think what WM's post shows is that the folks who answered the question for those politicians don't really know how the politicians would have answered the questions themselves.

What my post and subsequent comments shows is that certain 'tards here prefer to assign positions to me instead of actually understand what my positions actually are. :)

I can hardly think of a way in which Obama is politically different than you. Obama represents the far right.

Back