Nomad is a hypocrite.

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Nomad supports the tearing down of Confederate Statues; but when asked about MLK being an adulterer and someone who didn't believe in Homosexuals or Lesbians, he actually made the following comment:

He lived in a different era than we do, so I'm not going to judge him by today's social mores.

Didn't the Confederates also live in a different era; but he's willing to judge them by today's social mores.

:dealwithit:

Didn't the Confederates also live in a different era; but he's willing to judge them by today's social mores.

Show me where I've judged Confederates by today's social mores.

The only thing I've ever said about the Confederacy is that it sought to destroy the Union that became the United States of America and as such, does not merit being honored as a political movement.

I have never been critical of the men who fought and lost their lives fighting in the Civil War.

So you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Nomad supports the tearing down of Confederate Statues; but when asked about MLK being an adulterer and someone who didn't believe in Homosexuals or Lesbians, he actually made the following comment:

:dealwithit:

Not even remotely comparable.

Confederate rebels fought for the right to enslave human beings, and committed treason by picking up arms with the intent of killing American soldiers serving under the Stars and Stripes.

You are one beer short of a 12 pack if you think MLK is anything remotely comparable to that.

Not even remotely comparable.

Confederate democrat rebels fought for the right to enslave human beings, and committed treason by picking up arms with the intent of killing American soldiers serving under the Stars and Stripes.

You are one beer short of a 12 pack if you think MLK is anything remotely comparable to that.

MLK spoke out against the acceptance of gayz

u dont deny it

Why don't you prove it?

In 1958, while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine, Dr. King responded to a young “gay” man looking for guidance:

Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?

Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.

https://swap.stanford.edu/201412182.../papers/vol4/580100-000-Advice_For_Living.htm

In 1958, while writing an advice column for Ebony Magazine, Dr. King responded to a young “gay” man looking for guidance:

Question: My problem is different from the ones most people have. I am a boy, but I feel about boys the way I ought to feel about girls. I don’t want my parents to know about me. What can I do? Is there any place where I can go for help?

Answer: Your problem is not at all an uncommon one. However, it does require careful attention. The type of feeling that you have toward boys is probably not an innate tendency, but something that has been culturally acquired. Your reasons for adopting this habit have now been consciously suppressed or unconsciously repressed. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with this problem by getting back to some of the experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. In order to do this I would suggest that you see a good psychiatrist who can assist you in bringing to the forefront of conscience all of those experiences and circumstances that led to the habit. You are already on the right road toward a solution, since you honestly recognize the problem and have a desire to solve it.

https://swap.stanford.edu/201412182.../papers/vol4/580100-000-Advice_For_Living.htm

itz cute that 2 libz think gay people have a problem that has been culturally acquired and should see a good psychiatrist 2 find a solution :rofl2:

Show me where I've judged Confederates by today's social mores.

The only thing I've ever said about the Confederacy is that it sought to destroy the Union that became the United States of America and as such, does not merit being honored as a political movement.

I have never been critical of the men who fought and lost their lives fighting in the Civil War.

So you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Liar :D

Back