Nomad is a hypocrite.

Nomad supports the tearing down of Confederate Statues; but when asked about MLK being an adulterer and someone who didn't believe in Homosexuals or Lesbians, he actually made the following comment:

Didn't the Confederates also live in a different era; but he's willing to judge them by today's social mores.

:dealwithit:

Treason against America has always been bad from the perspective of true patriots.

Buckly has no proof, of his allegations, so instead he’s decided to just-------------------> :fap:

It's not an allegation pervert.
It is a direct JPP quote from your hand on these pages.
Any member can click on it and see for themselves what a disturbed pervert fantasizes about.
LMAO!

Your butthole boy posted it on the previous page of this thread.

Like I said, it's a joke.

And this is where your cognitive abilities have failed you; because you saw HIS documentation, where as you said you had seen MINE.

I accept your admission of stupidity. :good4u:

And this is where your cognitive abilities have failed you; because you saw HIS documentation, where as you said you had seen MINE.

I accept your admission of stupidity. :good4u:

Like there's such a big difference between you two droolers.

You're all the fucking same to me.

One right-wing mouthbreather is the same as the next afaic.

No, you merely agreed with what we were saying all along. We can't judge confederates by today's social norms. You either finally caught on, or you are a hypocrite as stated.

It was never a "social norm" to go to war with one's own country and kill the very people you once served with.
It is called treachery now and it was called treachery then.
There can never be honor in that.
To pay honor to a person who would commit such heinous and criminal acts against the USA, is in itself hypocritical and an affront to your nation's values.
Shame on you.

No, you merely agreed with what we were saying all along. We can't judge confederates by today's social norms. You either finally caught on, or you are a hypocrite as stated.

You are obviously just another low educated rightie dumbfuck.

Your attempt to conflate the way I view one man's personal views towards homosexuality with the way I view an entire POLITICAL MOVEMENT which tried to destroy the United States and led our country into a bitter and bloody civil war, is just another massive logical FAILURE.

The very notion that the two can be compared is too laughably stupid to even think about.

Back