Nomad is a hypocrite.

No, you merely agreed with what we were saying all along. We can't judge confederates by today's social norms. You either finally caught on, or you are a hypocrite as stated.

OH - Nomad is very much aware that he became a hypocrite, in his post; but he just doesn't know how to extract himself from being an idiot.

Nomad supports the tearing down of Confederate Statues; but when asked about MLK being an adulterer and someone who didn't believe in Homosexuals or Lesbians, he actually made the following comment:

Didn't the Confederates also live in a different era; but he's willing to judge them by today's social mores.

:dealwithit:

SOmad is so much more than a mere hypocrite; he is a lying, repugnant hyper partisan dumbass on steroids. :rofl2:

SOmad is so much more than a mere hypocrite; he is a lying, repugnant hyper partisan dumbass on steroids. :rofl2:

Your obsession with yourself is disturbing.

Are you ever going to grow up and start posting like an adult or are you going to continue posting like a stupid little zit-faced 14 year old forever?

This is how I envision you every time I read one of your juvenile posts...

170722_145806.png

I bet that's pretty much you isn't it, Truth Deflector?

Are you ever going to grow up and start posting like an adult or are you going to continue posting like a stupid little zit-faced 14 year old forever?

Do you really believe you aren't describing yourself her shit-for-brains? Your lack of self awareness is truly incredible.

This is how I envision you every time I read one of your juvenile posts:

:legion:

I would bet you; but you have already been proven to be a whiny lying pussy on steroids and wouldn't take any bet knowing you would lose.

You're almost as big of a whiny retard as your butt pal BucklyTard. Hell, you both suck at whining as much as you suck as examples of the human race.

Run along punk; life is too short for your special brand of pathetic and stupid.

170722_145806.png

Looks like someone's been triggered.

Nomad-------------------->
tenor.gif

He's telling everyone you two take turns spreading each other's.

NO, I'm pretty sure you were bragging about you having yours spread. :D

You don't bother to consider what you're posting, before hitting the post button, do you.

That's now you showed everyone what a hypocrite you are and now you're triggered. :p

Back