Normal Barbie

You could care less or you could NOT care less? Also, too, you improperly used a relexive pronoun in that same sentence. I mean, normally, I wouldn't say anything but someone of your superior intellect should obviously know better.

LOL

damo actually did question Bush policy.

super did once in awhile

but he also castigated all of us for saying things that turned out to be spot on.

he has so little real man in him he denies the truth about what he said all those years.

some "men" are so fragile they cant face their own failings

And yet you've admitted that you are so fragile that you tried to model yourself after a freaking doll.

When I read the "finger pointing" in these threads I realize why the Government has got away with it for so long. All parties accept and justify what happens when they are in power. Yet when the EXACT SAME THING happens when another party is in power they judge them.

The Corporatocracy/FR runs politics in America. Every move is a Capitalist move to make more money. All you have to do is research why "something" happened you don't think the Gov should have done but you support your party as if it were a cult (yes this was a generalized statement).

WAKE UP Americans. Corporations don't own America. Money doesn't own America. THE PEOPLE DO.

When I read the "finger pointing" in these threads I realize why the Government has got away with it for so long. All parties accept and justify what happens when they are in power. Yet when the EXACT SAME THING happens when another party is in power they judge them.

The Corporatocracy/FR runs politics in America. Every move is a Capitalist move to make more money. All you have to do is research why "something" happened you don't think the Gov should have done but you support your party as if it were a cult (yes this was a generalized statement).

WAKE UP Americans. Corporations don't own America. Money doesn't own America. THE PEOPLE DO.

People did at one time, and even that isn't certain, since history is written by the winners.

Now, however, you are incorrect. We are quite far down the road of facism, when corporations own prisons, write laws to send victims to them, own their own politicians and an entire party, (and goodly parts of the other party, presidents, , etc.

I am glad you have the illusion of freedom, still, enjoy it fiercely, it will not last long.

Last edited:
Back