Normal Barbie

go get one lie of mine super duper.

you see you cant create of lie from me.

no matter how many times you say it

you defended Bush and the complete mess he made of this country.

then you pretend the evidence of your stupidity is not in all the words that surround us on this site.

even when they are retrieved for you and put on a nice little doily covered platter you pretend they don't exist

go get one lie of mine super duper.

you see you cant create of lie from me.

no matter how many times you say it

You stated multiple times that I said there was nothing to worry about with regards to the mortgage crisis. You stated that USC was right and I was wrong about it. You then post my very words that say otherwise and lie about what they say.

you defended Bush and the complete mess he made of this country.

LMAO... You are so full of shit. You make blanket statements like the above and pretend that it is 'fact'. The above is yet another of your lies Desh.

then you pretend the evidence of your stupidity is not in all the words that surround us on this site.

Pure unadulterated irony.

even when they are retrieved for you and put on a nice little doily covered platter you pretend they don't exist

LMAO... more irony.

dude are you going to pretend you did not defend bush policy?

No neither he nor Damo ever did! They railed against him constantly for 8 years! How is it you didn't know this? Desh they never even voted for him. They had to be held back from marching on washington!

That's what they've told me...I have amnesia so I just took their word for it.

dude are you going to pretend you did not defend bush policy?

Dude... you are pretending that I supported everything he did. Which is blatantly false. Obviously I am conservative and will agree with some of what he did. Perhaps you would stop being so vague and tell me what policy in particular you are referring to?

No neither he nor Damo ever did! They railed against him constantly for 8 years! How is it you didn't know this? Desh they never even voted for him. They had to be held back from marching on washington!

That's what they've told me...I have amnesia so I just took their word for it.

So let me guess, because you agree with some of Obama's policies, we can then pretend that you agree with all of his policies? We can just make ignorant blanket statements like that?

damo actually did question Bush policy.

super did once in awhile

but he also castigated all of us for saying things that turned out to be spot on.

he has so little real man in him he denies the truth about what he said all those years.

some "men" are so fragile they cant face their own failings

super did once in awhile

but he also castigated all of us for saying things that turned out to be spot on.

he has so little real man in him he denies the truth about what he said all those years.

You continue lying... you still haven't shown one example Desh...

Yes, of course Eastwood had some good movies in his very later years. Y'all are missing the point entirely.

Apologies, I did get your point (senile, b grade, spaghetti western movie star as your avatar?) and agree with it. It was just an off-topic sidebar.

Again OT, actually I have very little respect for Eastwood because in addition to your description, he's a lying, cheating, womanizing bully. I read his biography. Funny how one of our moral arbiters thinks Clint's someone to admire.

Apologies, I did get your point (senile, b grade, spaghetti western movie star as your avatar?) and agree with it. It was just an off-topic sidebar. Actually I have very little respect for Eastwood because in addition to your description, he's a lying, womanizing bully. I read his biography.

Is he really? Is he a bully to women?

super did once in awhile

I don't actually know anything about the size of the men who have been in him, but I do seem to recall their criticisms as being quite tepid, and hurriedly followed by a blazing condemnation of some Democrat who was "even worse".

Is he really? Is he a bully to women?

To women and men. The way he treated Sondra Locke was awful, he forced her to have an abortion. And she wasn't the only one. He treated women horribly, screwed over his business partners... he's a pos.

Last edited:
Back