Normal Barbie

super you spent any respect you had here long ago.

Its your own fault

CONGRATS!!!

You used 'your' correctly!

Desh... I could care less if I have the respect of an idiot such as yourself. You are one of the most vile posters on this board. That is your own choice. You simply cannot let go of all that hate you hold on to.

Actually feminists have consistently been demeaned as "bitter and angry" by sexists. As I'm sure you're know. Heck, you're one of them.

LMAO... no, but you most certainly are a sexist. Old men have also consistently been demeaned as 'bitter'... most bitter people are demeaned for being such. You are indeed bitter and angry. You resort to your above nonsense because you know after looking in the mirror which of us is the actual sexist.

CONGRATS!!!

You used 'your' correctly!

Desh... I could care less if I have the respect of an idiot such as yourself. You are one of the most vile posters on this board. That is your own choice. You simply cannot let go of all that hate you hold on to.

You could care less or you could NOT care less? Also, too, you improperly used a relexive pronoun in that same sentence. I mean, normally, I wouldn't say anything but someone of your superior intellect should obviously know better.

You could care less or you could NOT care less? Also, too, you improperly used a relexive pronoun in that same sentence. I mean, normally, I wouldn't say anything but someone of your superior intellect should obviously know better.

spelling Nazi syndrome is caused by a complete collapse of the muscles inside his truth receptors.

They always pretend spelling matters when their facts are proven to be trash and not facts

What bazinga? So a woman who has bought into the male stereotypes designed the doll. Doesn't dismiss anything we've been saying.

No bazinga by a long shot. Barbie was modeled after the Bild Lilli doll. She was a hot number in Germany. Millicent Robert and her husband may have changed the original Barbie's image to being more wholesome, but not her buxomness or come-hither look.

"In the beginning Lilli was a German cartoon character, created by Reinhard Beüthien for the tabloid Bild-Zeitung in Hamburg, Germany. In 1953 Bild-Zeitung decided to market a Lilli doll and contacted Max Weissbrodt from the toy company O&M Hausser in Neustadt/Coburg, Germany. Following Beuthien's drawings, Weissbrodt designed the prototype of the doll, which was on sale from 1955 to 1964, when Mattel acquired the rights to the doll and German production stopped...

Lilli was post-war, sassy and ambitious and had no reservations talking about sex...

She was originally marketed to adults in bars and tobacco shops as a joke or gag gift. Many parents considered her not appropriate for children. Ariel Levy refers to her as a "sex doll" in Female Chauvinist Pigs and in interviews on the Lilli-inspired Barbie doll, Eve Ensler refers to Lilli (without elaboration) as a "sex toy"...
"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bild_Lilli_doll

I believe ILA called feminists bitter just today...

You believe wrong. I called Desh bitter. I didn't call all feminists bitter. Now, I have said that I believe that modern feminism has done women a great disservice. In my opinion their goals are leftism and the sacrament of abortion and not true equality for women. Why do I say that?

Well, look no further than how they (and you) viciously attack any woman who thinks differently from you. Look how Sarah Palin is treated. Take away her political beliefs for a second. Look at what she has accomplished in her life. She is a feminists wet dream. If Sarah Palin were a liberal, you would be saying "Hillary Who?"

Sadly, the modern day feminist movement like the NAACP have devolved into leftist organizations focused solely on furthering left wing causes than their original charter.

Have a blessed day :)

Last edited:
Back