Normal Barbie

This thread devolved the second he came bigfooting onto it, waiving his arms like an angry chimpanzee.

Who even knows what in hell he is ranting about now? I don't. Don't care either!

The only angry chimp on here is you. Well, you and desh.

You're like the mini fucking superfreak with your abortion obsession and desh bashing.

You better think three times about that. You're still young. You won't be for long. Soon, you'll be the actual Superfreak.

Better than turning into a bitter twit like you and Desh.

The correct response was "too small," since you didn't get the jab...

now that does make MORE sense

bitter?

hahahahahaha

that is kinda the female version of uppity for blacks?

Im not sure why you think Im bitter does it have to do with the fact that any women who doesn't buy your pantload as fact translates as bitter to you?

No, it is because you spew forth non stop hate and lies. Which makes you sound bitter.

You are becoming as ignorant as Desh. You might want to stop and think about that. Because you still have time to change. But in ten years you will be her... a babbling idiot who posts nothing but hate.

I consider being compared to Desh a compliment...especially coming from you. Thank you. :)

Do you think you'll ever retire the first grader's best debate tactic? "I know you are but what am I?" Has it really worked that well for you all these years?

I consider being compared to Desh a compliment...especially coming from you. Thank you. :)

Do you think you'll ever retire the first grader's best debate tactic? "I know you are but what am I?" Has it really worked that well for you all these years?

Lol... only an idiot would consider that a compliment. She is one of the worst posters and people on this board. But I can see where someone with your limited intellect would think otherwise.

Lol... only an idiot would consider that a compliment. She is one of the worst posters and people on this board. But I can see where someone with your limited intellect would think otherwise.

Yes you've really hit me in my sensitive spot...my "limited intellect"...LOL

Keep trying.

Bitter actually is a total code word used by sexists to shame women into shutting up. It's a sexist stereotype that has nothing to do with reality. She is 100% right, and your use of it doesn't speak well of you. :(

LMAO at you and your 'code words'. I call men bitter too. When they are BITTER.

bit·ter (b
ibreve.gif
t
prime.gif
schwa.gif
r)adj. bit·ter·er, bit·ter·est 1. Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2. Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3. Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4. Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5. Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6. Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" (John Dos Passos).

adv. In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.

tr.v. bit·tered, bit·ter·ing, bit·ters To make bitter.

n.1. That which is bitter: "all words . . . /Failing to give the bitter of the sweet" (Tennyson).
2. bitters A bitter, usually alcoholic liquid made with herbs or roots and used in cocktails or as a tonic.
3. Chiefly British A sharp-tasting beer made with hops.

Do you need further schooling on this Darla?

is that why you refuse to ever admit when you have been proven wrong?

because Im "bitter"

you travel so low you leave snail trails

is that why you refuse to ever admit when you have been proven wrong?

because Im "bitter"
you travel so low you leave snail trails

LMAO... no, it is because you are a liar and refuse to admit when you are wrong. You proved yourself wrong ten times on one thread and still think that you are right. That is how much of an idiot you are.

Yet my travel is still the high road from your perspective.

Back