Normal Barbie

hey if the only way someone can sound like they are making sense is when they try to be sarcastic then so be it

You're like the mini fucking superfreak with your abortion anti-murder obsession and desh bashing.

You better think three times about that. You're still young. You won't be for long. Soon, you'll be the actual Superfreak.

I can live with that. SF lives in CO, so if I find myself becoming too much of an old man, I can take a departure from all of the golf and tennis I've been watching on TV lately, and go hang out with Damo (no beekeeping, though, I will never be that far gone)...

I can live with that. SF lives in CO, so if I find myself becoming too much of an old man, I can take a departure from all of the golf and tennis I've been watching on TV lately, and go hang out with Damo (no beekeeping, though, I will never be that far gone)...

It's not about being an old man. Unless you walk into the wrong bank at the wrong time or give that stupid smirk to the wrong guy, you are going to be an old man. That's not a bad thing. I think you missed my point.

I mean this question with all sincerity. What happened in your life to make you so bitter?

bitter?

hahahahahaha

that is kinda the female version of uppity for blacks?

Im not sure why you think Im bitter does it have to do with the fact that any women who doesn't buy your pantload as fact translates as bitter to you?

Yeauh.....un huh.....are they freaking amazingly hot in a man before or after you tell you're girlfriends that we're to whimpy?

That is not me. I never even use that word. I define manhood very differently than your average person I am sure. Though, I bet lots of women agree with me...not as many men though.

Crushing beer cans on your head does not make you manly! (sorry superfreak!)

bitter?

hahahahahaha

Im not sure why you think Im bitter does it have to do with the fact that any women who doesn't buy your pantload as fact translates as bitter to you?

The correct response was "touche," since you didn't get the jab...

the jab?

hell you folks wont even admit your wrong with the facts staring you in the face.

maybe you need to look in a mirror

Well, another day kicking Superfreak's butt all over the board. though it's a bit like bragging about winning an ass-kicking contest against a one-legged four year old!

bitter?

hahahahahaha

No. It is because you sound very bitter. There are lots of females on here I don't agree with. Christiefan, Rana, Althea. They don't seem bitter. You and Darla? You both seem bitter. I could be wrong. Maybe in real life you are just a peach :)

Back