North Carolina’s second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for ‘ridiculous’ Helene response ‘falsehoods’

Here is the Thing: These fuckers were well warned that stupid hurts in this particular universe.

My sympathy tanks are dry.

Let me bump this troll thread that didn't work out so well...hopefully today will be better...
The "Observer" needs to focus on the rescue and the struggle of those in their communities...and what can be done...not wasting time trying to campaign for Kam....such nonsense just adds to the slow down of the tremendous efforts from everyone who is working so hard...

Let me bump this troll thread that didn't work out so well...hopefully today will be better...
The "Observer" needs to focus on the rescue and the struggle of those in their communities...and what can be done...not wasting time trying to campaign for Kam....such nonsense just adds to the slow down of the tremendous efforts from everyone who is working so hard...
It is way way way way too late for newspapers to be saved.

It is way way way way too late for newspapers to be saved.
That's definitely the case here....sadly, what's left of the one here is printing nothing but liberal trash...
And mentioning delivery...whoever is distributing to the few people who still get the paper here, can't even get it to the driveway, let alone the porch...
We see them halfway in the street on our early morning walks...just tossed out of a car window...I always move it to the yard...

That's definitely the case here....sadly, what's left of the one here is printing nothing but liberal trash...
And mentioning delivery...whoever is distributing to the few people who still get the paper here, can't even get it to the driveway, let alone the porch...
We see them halfway in the street on our early morning walks...just tossed out of a car window...I always move it to the yard...
They are almost all owned by hedge funds, trying to extract the last bit of monetary value from them, but in all other ways they are dead.

They are almost all owned by hedge funds, trying to extract the last bit of monetary value from them, but in all other ways they are dead.
i miss ours, that's for sure...
I picked one up not long ago because they had an article on our HS and the band...I was shocked at the decline ..Just more evidence that's there's no awareness left of how important a newspaper is to this city...from the size (which is just ridiculously small now) to the content...reporting, editing, production...Truly sad...

i miss ours, that's for sure...
I picked one up not long ago because they had an article on our HS and the band...I was shocked at the decline ..Just more evidence that's there's no awareness left of how important a newspaper is to this city...from the size (which is just ridiculously small now) to the content...reporting, editing, production...Truly sad...
My dad worked for the Rockford Newspapers, it was his dream job till Gannett bought the operation, and gutted it for profit.

Reactions: TOP
So sad...and that's the fate of many....Guess who bought the Dispatch here?
Rockford had the Morning Star and Registar Republic, which went to just the morning paper....at one point Gannett said "this is fine, sure 87% of the profits come from the classifieds, but we are making money"

Then the internet happened.

Okay, so a Leftist newspaper, the Charlotte Observer, who has consistently attacked Trump, attacks Trump... And?

Any news source that tells the truth about trump gets labeled "leftist" by his walking braindead zombie cult.

The important thing is that millions of voters will read it and be further reminded of what a toxic, unstable liars trump is.

Rockford had the Morning Star and Registar Republic, which went to just the morning paper....at one point Gannett said "this is fine, sure 87% of the profits come from the classifieds, but we are making money"

Then the internet happened.
Well, the purchase here may have benefited some financially, but it didn't help circulation and I don't think reporters are fighting for a job there...Production is a mess...I don't think anyone fact checks anything anymore...the digital version is worthless... It's basically dead...no professionalism, training, supervision, quality control...no seeking or reporting the truth...
I'd imagine things in NC are not much different...
That's why "the second largest newspaper in NC condemning President Trump" means very little these days...

Any news source that tells the truth about trump gets labeled "leftist" by his walking braindead zombie cult.

The important thing is that millions of voters will read it and be further reminded of what a toxic, unstable liars trump is.
No...millions of voters will observe what's happening in real time, however...

Well, the purchase here may have benefited some financially, but it didn't help circulation and I don't think reporters are fighting for a job there...Production is a mess...I don't think anyone fact checks anything anymore...the digital version is worthless... It's basically dead...no professionalism, training, supervision, quality control...no seeking or reporting the truth...
I'd imagine things in NC are not much different...
That's why "the second largest newspaper in NC condemning President Trump" means very little these days...
Look though at how these fucks play it up.

Back