North Carolina’s second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for ‘ridiculous’ Helene response ‘falsehoods’

So hurricanes are left and right? The fact is a storm this close to an election is being handled very well. No way they would limit anything. The only difference is that Trumpys will believe every lie and claim truth. I have never heard of a worse group of suckers than Trumpys. You thoughtlessly and blindly believe the worst liar in politics, over and over and over.
The Biggest issue is they don't even realize they're not handling things well... because they don't care enough... This will definitely have an impact on the election...

Thom Tillis has praised the FEMA efforts. Biden has sent 8000 troops to help. If you look at that damage, you can see it will take years to deal with it. Trump lies about everything. He is doing it again.

So hurricanes are left and right? The fact is a storm this close to an election is being handled very well. No way they would limit anything. The only difference is that Trumpys will believe every lie and claim truth. I have never heard of a worse group of suckers than Trumpys. You thoughtlessly and blindly believe the worst liar in politics, over and over and over.
no.

but letting people die is firmly Nazi.

and you people are the malthusian, Nazi, death dealing pieces of beep.

Harris vows 'we're here for the long haul' as she visits western NC and combats Trump's relief effort lies

Donald Trump is now facing condemnation from the editorial board of North Carolina's second-largest newspaper as he continues to take criticism for politicizing the response to Hurricane Helene across the US southeast.

Trump was in Georgia last week to survey hurricane damage alongside the state's governor, Brian Kemp — a one-time foe who has returned to the Trumpworld fold, like many Republicans, seeking political cover.

On Monday, he attacked Vice President Kamala Harris and the Biden administration in a Truth Social post for supposedly "going out of their way to not help people in Republican areas", a false charge. A Republican lawmaker representing three counties in hard-hit western North Carolina — which is largely rural, and politically trends conservative — has called it a "junk" conspiracy.

He'd go further in an interview with Kellyanne Conway, one of his most ardent truth-twisters on cable TV before she was largely exiled from the networks, accusing Harris of trying to "hurt" western North Carolina residents.

On Saturday, Trump's claims provoked a response from one of the state's most widely-read newspapers, the Charlotte Observer. The Observer's editorial board slammed the ex-president for his lies about the federal response to Helene, which is believed to have killed more than 100 across the state.

ROFL

RADICAL LEFT PAPER HAS TEMPER TANTRUM OVER TRUMP.

1728316451688.png

Coming from the idiot who's made basically the same response to me for the past ten posts, that means absolutely nothing.

You're the one who needs to up your game, little leaguer.

He's not wrong though - you really aren't up to the task of debate or discussion.

We get it, you hate Trump. But that is literally ALL you are capable of posting.

Thom Tillis has praised the FEMA efforts. Biden has sent 8000 troops to help. If you look at that damage, you can see it will take years to deal with it. Trump lies about everything. He is doing it again.
If not decades. Complete devastation including not just roads wiped out but the road beds. There's nothing to rebuild the roads upon. All washed down the mountains into the gullies and riverbeds.

The dumbass MAGAts are truly puzzled why the FEMA 18-wheelers aren't bringing in supplies to all of these devastated towns. They just take Trump's word that it's Biden's fault....or MTG's that it's the Jews.

Closure-of-Western-North-Carolinas-most-famous-road-due-to-Tropical-Storm-Helene.jpg

b2595b6d-dd28-4946-ba6a-3878d477678d-IMG_1417.JPG

3b52c737-71db-488a-b57f-f39e4dd8ab8e-large16x9_03.12HowardGap3.PNG

It is way way way way too late for newspapers to be saved.
Newspapers are fewer in number than they were before the Internet turned people stupid but as an institution they are in no need of being saved. The New York Times made a profit last year of around one billion dollars. Other major papers are doing well. The field is concentrating into a smaller number of outlets rather than perishing. That digital subscriptions are carrying much of the load is unrelated to the journalism that goes into all daily newspapers.

The Biggest issue is they don't even realize they're not handling things well... because they don't care enough... This will definitely have an impact on the election...
On a lighter note. Should be a classic at Autzen Saturday. I hate to say it as a life long duck fan but I don't love their chances.

He's not wrong though - you really aren't up to the task of debate or discussion.

We get it, you hate Trump. But that is literally ALL you are capable of posting.

That comment shows how thoroughly confused you are.

It also shows that you and him are two of the most glaringly lacking in self awareness trumper dumb fucks on this clown show of a forum.

I cannot remember ever having seen either of you make an intelligent comment about anything.

That comment shows how thoroughly confused you are.

It also shows that you and him are two of the most glaringly lacking in self awareness trumper dumb fucks on this clown show of a forum.

I cannot remember ever having seen either of you make an intelligent comment about anything.

You lack the requisite IQ points to recognize intelligent comments. Anything beyond "ORANGE MAN BAD" is utterly lost on you.

On a lighter note. Should be a classic at Autzen Saturday. I hate to say it as a life long duck fan but I don't love their chances.
Bucks and Ducks...❤️🩶💛💚 As a lifelong Buckeye fan, it should be a good one... I'm going to cook the whole time...lol

^^^
Thinks Left of Center is "Leftist". For comparison, what is your favorite news source, Terry?

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: HIGH
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic

MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
On that site I move everything one position to the Left of where they rate it. Deal with it.

I looked it up.

Left of center doesn't mean they lie.

Right of center usually indicates a propensity for publishing misinformation because, sadly, we all know that the right has few if any, constraints about twisting the truth in favor of their agenda.

Who was it that claimed J6 was the equivalent of a Capitol guided tour?

It was not anyone associated with the left, I guarantee you that.

Screenshot-20241007-104946-2.png

And here is a list of the top five LIES spread by the right and their media shills about J6.

Yes, I already know what you're stock, pre-determined response will be.... It's CNN so it's automatically not reliable.

But you and I and everyone else knows that, in terms of this article on this subject, that dismissal of CNN is BULLSHIT.
No, it doesn't. But it can, in this case, did, spin and cherry pick their facts to pillory Trump.

Reactions: TOP
On that site I move everything one position to the Left of where they rate it.
Of course you do. In fact, based upon your increasingly Alt-Right posts over the past two years, I think you're hedging: anything left of Alt-Right is clearly far Left to you. This is easily seen in how you respond to others: If they are full MAGA, they're fine with you. If they are less-than-full MAGA, they are "Leftists". Such behavior is common among JPP MAGAts and makes an interesting study for me.
Deal with it.
No problem here, Terry. Again, it's extremists who interest me. While rational centrists are often good, intelligent people, since they are like me, it's boring to interact with them since it's like an Echo Chamber. More fun, IMO, to interact with the extremists and determine if they are rational extremists or irrational. It doesn't take a college degree to figure out that the more extreme a person is, the more irrational they are too.

Your "deal with it" is an example of extremism; all or nothing. Not only typical of extremists in general but also MAGAts in particular.

You lack the requisite IQ points to recognize intelligent comments. Anything beyond "ORANGE MAN BAD" is utterly lost on you.

Sadly, thanks to the repetitive trumper drool that oozes and dribbles around here as inexorably as volcanic lava, we posters of normal adult intelligence occasionally find ourselves having to lower our comments to the level of the ignorant drivel posted by the likes of you, in order to respond to it.

Don't blame us for situations you and your fellow ignorami create to begin with.

Even for you, that is one of the dumbest posts even.

Do better,

Translation: "I wish I could generate such humorous and creative responses as that one, Mr. Nomad, sir!!!"

Don't try to hold yourself up to my standards, sonny.

It'll just make you feel even more like a loser than you obviously already do.

Back