North Carolina’s second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for ‘ridiculous’ Helene response ‘falsehoods’

and some of them are opposed to physically occupying Israel through force.

do you agree?
It is not uncommon for Hasidic Jews to be against Jews living in Israel under any conditions short of God bringing them back to Israel. Though they would tend to see God as using force to retake Israel, so they would strongly support the physical occupation of Israel through the use of force.

So once again, we cannot agree.

It is not uncommon for Hasidic Jews to be against Jews living in Israel under any conditions short of God bringing them back to Israel. Though they would tend to see God as using force to retake Israel, so they would strongly support the physical occupation of Israel through the use of force.

you are wrong.

they are opposed to the violent conquest of it as well.

right. and jihad is an "inner spiritual struggle.".

you are wrong.

they are opposed to the violent conquest of it as well.
Have you ever read the stories of God's first returning of the Jews to Israel? It is beyond just violent, but rather open genocide.

Now I for one do not believe those stories, but I am not Hasidic.

We are at a point where DeSantis is sending the police to threaten people who sign petitions he does not like, and threatening prison time for TV stations who air commercials he does not like. He is arguing that it is contrary to the laws of Florida to oppose him in any way.

Gee, imagine if any of that were true.

But your lies show a point very clearly. The Stalinists here claim that "TWUMP IZ EVAL" and that the insane hatred you spew is unique to him because he's bad.

But we see here that you're just as nasty and dishonest with DeSantis - and in fact anyone who poses any sort of threat to absolute power by your filthy and shameful party.

And we have Musk suing companies for refusing to be his customers. He claims that free speech means that everyone has to fund his speech.

Such silly lies. All because you're losing an election and your hopes of ending the Constitutional Republic are delayed another 4 years.

Have you ever read the stories of God's first returning of the Jews to Israel? It is beyond just violent, but rather open genocide.

Now I for one do not believe those stories, but I am not Hasidic.

Not surprised that you're an Antisemite - I mean what Marxist isn't? But no, what you claim isn't accurate - not that anything you post ever is,,,

Gee, imagine if any of that were true.

But your lies show a point very clearly. The Stalinists here claim that "TWUMP IZ EVAL" and that the insane hatred you spew is unique to him because he's bad.

But we see here that you're just as nasty and dishonest with DeSantis - and in fact anyone who poses any sort of threat to absolute power by your filthy and shameful party.

Such silly lies. All because you're losing an election and your hopes of ending the Constitutional Republic are delayed another 4 years.
Imagine if I could list several links:

DeSantis is sending out letters threatening jail time for putting on ads for abortion rights.

So of course you're lying - fire is hot - and water is wet.

This is nothing more than a cease-and-desist letters from John Wilson, of the Dept. of Public Health - not from the Governor. Further, the action listed is a LAWSUIT - you lied that it was prosecution. As always, your claim is 100% false.

So of course you're lying - fire is hot - and water is wet.

This is nothing more than a cease-and-desist letters from John Wilson, of the Dept. of Public Health - not from the Governor. Further, the action listed is a LAWSUIT - you lied that it was prosecution. As always, your claim is 100% false.
The letter, first reported by investigative journalist Jason Garcia, asserted that the ads violate Florida’s “sanitary nuisance” law and that stations may commit a second-degree misdemeanor by carrying them, subjecting their employees to a 60-day jail sentence.

Threatening TV station employees with 60 days in jail because they run a political commercial. It is not Putin levels of oppression, but it is headed in the wrong direction.

Remember when we had freedom of speech?

Back