North Carolina’s second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for ‘ridiculous’ Helene response ‘falsehoods’

Just a reminder, Kamala Trump is antisemitic, and all his dancing around is just an attempt to muddy the waters.

I am sure there is some zionist, somewhere on Earth that says I am wrong about everything or anything I say. There is nothing intrinsic about Zionism that requires Hasidic Jews not to be Jews, so all Zionists would not say I am wrong.

For one to be a self hating Jew, one must first be a Jew. That would mean that Zionists are not saying that Hasidic Jews are not Jews.

Hasidic Jews can be quite annoying(both the Zionist and anti-Zionist ones), but they are not as bad as the Nazis. It is not even close. But, again, that is my opinion.

Both Zionists and Jews do not speak with one unified voice. Especially Jews do not speak with one unified voice.
nobody speaks with a unified voice.

Im not anti-semitic.

I'm with the spiritual Jews against Zionism,

not the atheist devil worshipping bullying zionest Jews ready to destroy the world over a mythical yet inconvenient theocratically justified homeland.

we acknowledged together that there are more spiritual Jews who are against Zionism.
I have never acknowledged anything even vaguely similar to that.

Hasidic Jews do not consider themselves "spiritual", but rather observant. There is an important difference.

All Hasidic Jews support the creation of Israel. Some support it immediately, and others support it only when God speaks to them to have it. There is no way to be an observant Jew and not support the creation of Israel one day. Many observant Jews think that one day was 75 years ago.

For the most part, one cannot be an atheist and a devil worshiper. To worship the devil, logically one has to accept the devil and therefore God exists. One can play at worshiping the devil, without believing in God.

The devil is not a particularly important part of the Jewish religion. That is more a Christian thing.

Israel and Judah existed in ancient times. They are not myths. More importantly Israel exists now. There are millions of people there, and kicking them out would be a huge issue.

Georgia(the US state) did not exist 3,000 years ago, but it exists now. It would be wrong to kick all its residents out. That is just common sense.

I have never acknowledged anything even vaguely similar to that.

Hasidic Jews do not consider themselves "spiritual", but rather observant. There is an important difference.

All Hasidic Jews support the creation of Israel. Some support it immediately, and others support it only when God speaks to them to have it. There is no way to be an observant Jew and not support the creation of Israel one day. Many observant Jews think that one day was 75 years ago.

For the most part, one cannot be an atheist and a devil worshiper. To worship the devil, logically one has to accept the devil and therefore God exists. One can play at worshiping the devil, without believing in God.

The devil is not a particularly important part of the Jewish religion. That is more a Christian thing.

Israel and Judah existed in ancient times. They are not myths. More importantly Israel exists now. There are millions of people there, and kicking them out would be a huge issue.

Georgia(the US state) did not exist 3,000 years ago, but it exists now. It would be wrong to kick all its residents out. That is just common sense.
word games.

there are more spiritual Jews who are against zionism, your word games aside.

you're just compulsively disagreeable from being possessed by retarded demons.

siding with the hasids is the most Jew appreciative one can be.

:truestory:
I strongly doubt Hasidic Jews like being told that they have "Jew noses" or their strong belief in an Israeli homeland is "a mythical yet inconvenient theocratically justified homeland."

Some Hasidic Jews support the modern secular state of Israel, and others do not, but all support a future religious Kingdom of Israel, as promised to them by their God. They also believe he is my God.

I strongly doubt Hasidic Jews like being told that they have "Jew noses" or their strong belief in an Israeli homeland is "a mythical yet inconvenient theocratically justified homeland."

Some Hasidic Jews support the modern secular state of Israel, and others do not, but all support a future religious Kingdom of Israel, as promised to them by their God. They also believe he is my God.
I'm sure they practice forgiveness and will get over it.

and they don't believe in a theocratically justified homeland in the modern era.

word games.

there are more spiritual Jews who are against zionism, your word games aside.

you're just compulsively disagreeable from being possessed by retarded demons.
These are not word games to the Hasidic Jews. These are essential tenets to their entire existence. As the Christians translate the Jewish texts say, "in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." Denying the word is an extreme sin among the Hasidic Jews, one so extreme one can no longer call themselves a Hasidic Jew if one commits it. One would still be Jewish, just no longer observant.

Hasidic Judaism is not about being "spiritual." It is about obeying the rules of God. I do not know why that is so tough for you to understand.

There are very few Hasidic Jews that are out and out anti-Zionist, and even those are technically only anti-secular zionist.

These are not word games to the Hasidic Jews. These are essential tenets to their entire existence. As the Christians translate the Jewish texts say, "in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God." Denying the word is an extreme sin among the Hasidic Jews, one so extreme one can no longer call themselves a Hasidic Jew if one commits it. One would still be Jewish, just no longer observant.

Hasidic Judaism is not about being "spiritual." It is about obeying the rules of God. I do not know why that is so tough for you to understand.

There are very few Hasidic Jews that are out and out anti-Zionist, and even those are technically only anti-secular zionist.
This all word games.

I use words as I see fit. I don't care if you or they object to accurate verbiage.

there are Jews, which are more spiritual jews, who disagree with Zionism.

I'm sure they practice forgiveness and will get over it.
While there is some forgiveness in Judaism, it is not particularly central to Judaism, like it is to Christianity. The bizarre part about that is Jews tend to be more forgiving than Christians.

The Jewish God does not give out free forgiveness. You have to work hard to earn a little forgiveness.

and they don't believe in a theocratically justified homeland in the modern era.
Now that is central to their faith. Israel is the theocratically justified homeland to all observant Jews. Hasidic Jews would believe that Messiah(s) will lead the Jewish People back to their homeland, and rebuild the Temple, as they believe has happened twice before. This Third Temple will usher in an era of peace.

There is some disagreement among observant Jews about what the secular state of Israel means, but no question that Israel is God's homeland for the Jews.

While there is some forgiveness in Judaism, it is not particularly central to Judaism, like it is to Christianity. The bizarre part about that is Jews tend to be more forgiving than Christians.

The Jewish God does not give out free forgiveness. You have to work hard to earn a little forgiveness.

Now that is central to their faith. Israel is the theocratically justified homeland to all observant Jews. Hasidic Jews would believe that Messiah(s) will lead the Jewish People back to their homeland, and rebuild the Temple, as they believe has happened twice before. This Third Temple will usher in an era of peace.

There is some disagreement among observant Jews about what the secular state of Israel means, but no question that Israel is God's homeland for the Jews.

so you agree they will probably forgive me for mentioning Jew noses.

and you're wrong.

they do NOT support Zionism.

they believe in a spiritual metahporical Israel.

so you agree they will probably forgive me for mentioning Jew noses.
The Hasidic Jews are not big on unearned forgiveness, so I strongly doubt they would.

But I am not here to speak for the Hasidic Jews, so I will simply say I do not agree.

they do NOT support Zionism.

they believe in a spiritual metahporical Israel.
Some Hasidic Jews support Zionism. A few are actively against it. Many are somewhere in-between. In general, the concept of a secular Israel bothers them.

What not a single Hasidic Jew believes is that Israel is a "spiritual metahporical" place. The physical reality of the Temple grounds is very important. And the promise of having that Temple one day very physically built is also very important.

The Hasidic Jews are not big on unearned forgiveness, so I strongly doubt they would.

But I am not here to speak for the Hasidic Jews, so I will simply say I do not agree.

Some Hasidic Jews support Zionism. A few are actively against it. Many are somewhere in-between. In general, the concept of a secular Israel bothers them.

What not a single Hasidic Jew believes is that Israel is a "spiritual metahporical" place. The physical reality of the Temple grounds is very important. And the promise of having that Temple one day very physically built is also very important.

you said theyr'e MORE forgiving than christians, "ironically" or something. i guess that's bullshit?

so you don't believe any jews are against zionism?

i thought you agreed there were?

are denying there are jews against zionism?

so you do believe there are some anti-zionist Jews then, Zionism meaning physically controlling the actual land of Israel through force?
I question your definition of Zionism, but I do agree that it is possible to be an anti-zionist Jew.

Some observant Jews disagree with a secular state of Israel, or Israel being created before God sent messengers to create it. Some of those consider themselves anti-zionist because they identify zionism with a man made Israel, rather than a God made Israel.

And some nonobservant Jews are anti-zionist for the same reasons anyone else might be anti-zionist.

I question your definition of Zionism, but I do agree that it is possible to be an anti-zionist Jew.

Some observant Jews disagree with a secular state of Israel, or Israel being created before God sent messengers to create it. Some of those consider themselves anti-zionist because they identify zionism with a man made Israel, rather than a God made Israel.

And some nonobservant Jews are anti-zionist for the same reasons anyone else might be anti-zionist.
and some of them are opposed to physically occupying Israel through force.

do you agree?

Back