North Carolina’s second-largest newspaper condemns Trump for ‘ridiculous’ Helene response ‘falsehoods’

It is way way way way too late for newspapers to be saved.
Apropos of this latest typical error, PBS tonight is doing a special on "community journalism". The subtitle is "Visits to small community newspapers that are thriving."

Sadly, thanks to the repetitive trumper drool that oozes and dribbles around here as inexorably as volcanic lava, we posters of normal adult intelligence occasionally find ourselves having to lower our comments to the level of the ignorant drivel posted by the likes of you, in order to respond to it.

Don't blame us for situations you and your fellow ignorami create to begin with.

Translation: "I wish I could generate such humorous and creative responses as that one, Mr. Nomad, sir!!!"

Don't try to hold yourself up to my standards, sonny.

It'll just make you feel even more like a loser than you obviously already do.

ROFL

Well, that you think anyone is laughing at your content, rather than laughing at you is indeed humorous.

Apropos of this latest typical error, PBS tonight is doing a special on "community journalism". The subtitle is "Visits to small community newspapers that are thriving."

Will they be urging censorship of "misinformation" that contradicts the party agenda?

Will they be urging censorship of "misinformation" that contradicts the party agenda?
We are at a point where DeSantis is sending the police to threaten people who sign petitions he does not like, and threatening prison time for TV stations who air commercials he does not like. He is arguing that it is contrary to the laws of Florida to oppose him in any way.

And we have Musk suing companies for refusing to be his customers. He claims that free speech means that everyone has to fund his speech.

you think actual peaceful orthodox jews against zionism are not real Jews.
I have never said anything of the sort. I do not always agree with the Orthodox Jews(both the Zionist ones, and the anti-Zionist ones), but I have never said they are not Jewish. Why would I?

THe atheist Jews generally hate the actual spiritual jews.

and it's atheist Jews behind Labor Zionism and the Zionism project.

they despise religious Jews and were in fact, with the nazis.

Leo Strauss

father of neocon dipshittery in America.

research it dum dum.

are anti-zionist hasids anti-semitic?
It is possible to be both Jewish and antisemitic. It is possible to be anti-zionist, and not be antisemitic. It is possible to be anti-zionist, and to be antisemitic. It is possible to be zionist, and to be antisemitic(this one surprised me at first). And of course, it is possible to be zionist, and to not be antisemitic.

I can not think of any way to be both Hasidic and not Jewish, though maybe I am just not thinking about it hard enough.

It is possible to be both Jewish and antisemitic. It is possible to be anti-zionist, and not be antisemitic. It is possible to be anti-zionist, and to be antisemitic. It is possible to be zionist, and to be antisemitic(this one surprised me at first). And of course, it is possible to be zionist, and to not be antisemitic.

I can not think of any way to be both Hasidic and not Jewish, though maybe I am just not thinking about it hard enough.

Zionists say you're wrong.

they say the hasids are self hating Jews and just as bad as nazis.

it's similar to when Dems call blacks who won't vote for them "uncle Tom's"

Just a reminder, Kamala Trump is antisemitic, and all his dancing around is just an attempt to muddy the waters.

Zionists say you're wrong.
I am sure there is some zionist, somewhere on Earth that says I am wrong about everything or anything I say. There is nothing intrinsic about Zionism that requires Hasidic Jews not to be Jews, so all Zionists would not say I am wrong.
they say the hasids are self hating Jews and just as bad as nazis.
For one to be a self hating Jew, one must first be a Jew. That would mean that Zionists are not saying that Hasidic Jews are not Jews.

Hasidic Jews can be quite annoying(both the Zionist and anti-Zionist ones), but they are not as bad as the Nazis. It is not even close. But, again, that is my opinion.

Both Zionists and Jews do not speak with one unified voice. Especially Jews do not speak with one unified voice.

Back