Not Even Safe At Home Depot

Well I believe others should help themselves, with minimal interference from others. I have a moral problem feeding them without improving them, and even moreso the scum who stop by in the Cadillac's.

Give them a roof, give them a meal and bad coffee, what have you taught them but to exploit the system?

Well I believe others should help themselves, with minimal interference from others. I have a moral problem feeding them without improving them, and even moreso the scum who stop by in the Cadillac's.

Give them a roof, give them a meal and bad coffee, what have you taught them but to exploit the system?

It doesn't matter what you've taught them. You've given them the very basics of life, and the ability to get a job when it's available. And you've done your basic duty as a human being, if that means anything to you.

Have you spoken to them? Somehow with your smug attitude, i doubt it. Many who come have mental illnesses or other demons, The system has kicked them to the curb.

You seem to have such vast knowledge for a college kid, what is your proposal to help these people?

Humans are not islands, I know you think you have minimal help from others, but you fool yourself thinking so, everyone who thinks this way fools themselves, unless you live a subsistence life in the boonies, you are not self sufficient.

I'd be a lot more willing to vote for government spending one the poor if it wasn't just an over-glorified babysitting program.

LOL at liberals who do nothing personally to help the poor but want the government to tax others (not them, of course) tp pay for entitlements.

What a martyr! My community service has been going on for 41 years and I do it to benefit others, not for brownie points.

I noticed that.

yeah...and to think whiz kid claimed not to be racist in another thread!

Hey whiz kid...

If you think you're helping the people you so obviously look down upon, forget it.

They can see the hatred in your eyes and would probably prefer to go without that meal than have you serve it to them with your smoothly manicured fingies.

Update....

Four Men Charged in Hammer Attack of Hot Dog Vendor

hammer-attack-suspects.jpg

Four men face assault charges in connection with a vicious hammer attack of a hot dog vendor at a Home Depot in August.

St. Louis County Prosecutors Office has charged, Demon Ward, 21, Charles Thomas, 25, Anthony Norman, 20, and Darnell Hollings, 21, with one count of Assault 1st Degree, one count of Assault 2nd Degree, and two counts each of Armed Criminal Action.

Thomas was also charged with an additional charge of Felony Stealing. He is believed to have stole the ball-peen hammer used in the attack.

The alleged attack happened outside a Home Depot in the 10900 block of New Halls Ferry. According to police, Edward Newa, 45, was working behind his hot dog cart when four men, who had just been shoplifting, walked by and swiped his cell phone.

Noticing what happened Newa ran after the men and with the help of another customer was able to wrestle one of the suspects to the ground.

At that point, the other three suspects allegedly punched Newa in the head and body. He was also hit by a hammer several times. Its unclear which suspect hit Newa with the hammer.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/10/21/four-men-charged-in-hammer-attack-of-hot-dog-vendor/

:good4u:

"Not even safe at Home Depot"

Is there an assumption that you are safe at HD? If so, why?

At the HD directly behind my apartment the homeless gather and beg for work. To the point that the cops patrol the area between 8 and 10. But having volunteered there I know it kicks them out at dawn.

If someone is asking for work, why is that called begging?

What makes you think that the 'volunteer' service isnt teaching building or gardening skills? They have free workshops at HD all the time. I dont know if it's volunteers or not.

yeah we know how you view people you said so yourself.

You have a poor opinion of other humans.

YOUR not in line with normal healthy human beings.

Your an elitist pig who has no compassion for others

The right in this country doesn't LIKE humanity.

Its why they see helping as a negative thing.

You will be defeated by the moral side of mankind

Back