Not Even Safe At Home Depot

FEAR?????

you guys all run when I kick your ass repeatedly

It's true. I can only speak for myself but I pull an Aldon Smith everytime Desh kicks my ass.

cUwry_medium.gif

Now how do you square the court documented facts that your party cheats its ass off because it CANT win voters with their ideas?

you fear me so much you banned me from your thread..
nuff said

I banned you from the thread I started because any topic of good discussion you highjack with your crap.

I'll give two examples.

About a month or so ago I posted an article from The Economist which stated that Larry Summers was no longer the front runner to replace Bernanke at the Fed and that the new front runner was Janet Yellen which of course turned out to be 100% accurate.

You jumped into the thread saying I hate Obama and I have to promise not to criticize Yellen and some other garbage which had nothing to do with the content of the article. You acted like I'm not allowed to discuss The Fed or who would replace Bernanke. Sh*t like that is why I don't want you in any real discussion.

Just yesterday you threw a fit over the jobs report numbers because you didn't like the New York Times writer. Again you said nothing about the numbers you just bitched about the author.

Heres a simple truth, no one is perfectly safe anywhere and that includes your living room. The worse the economic conditions get the more crime simple fact of life.

You never never face these cold hard facts.

I notice you never responded to Bravo's 'cold hard facts posts' about Democrats caught cheating nor do you have anything to say for yourself about your high jacking of threads.

Blacks only hang out at Home Depot? This is a big black hangout in some areas?

Are other areas where black people hang out safe? Safer than HD?

Or is the assumption that anywhere blacks hang out...people are unsafe?

I didnt get any of that from the thread title.

you fear me and you know it cowack

As one who doesn't like facts it's really hard for me to have someone throw cold hard facts in my face everyday and to be reminded of what a failure I am. It's really not easy to deal with. You should show a little more compassion towards me.

As one who doesn't like facts it's really hard for me to have someone throw cold hard facts in my face everyday and to be reminded of what a failure I am. It's really not easy to deal with. You should show a little more compassion towards me.

you have never shown any for others.

enjoy your reward

gee why wont you link me to that post?

I don't know exactly which thread he posted it in. he posted it several times. There's lots of threads on here and as much time as I spend here I don't remember every one. If Bravo reads this he can repost it.

Back