‘Not going to be nice’: Trump, Harris trade sharp attacks as 2024 race resets

Hume

Verified User
INDIANAPOLIS — Vice President Harris, in a Wednesday address here, cast the election as a fight against “extremists” who want to take the country backward, delivering one of her first speeches as the likely Democratic nominee for president to women who represent the base voters she needs to energize.

“We are not going back,” she told the crowd of thousands, to big cheers.

Former president Donald Trump, her Republican opponent, took the stage a few hours later in Charlotte for his first rally since President Biden withdrew from the race. He portrayed Harris as a “radical” liberal, lobbing an assortment of attacks against her over immigration and other topics.

Have not seen the story. The Liberty Bell is in Philadelphia.
here is the story
Protesters also used spray paint to deface a replica of the Liberty Bell and a monument in front of Union Station with anti-Israel and war messaging and burned an effigy of Netanyahu.
it was NOT the real Liberty Bell.
Have a nice day

We are in for more of "I cant believe we took all of those lectures on proper behaviour from the Americans seriously for all of those years" from the world.

Kamala said something we all need to hear, and I was very proud of her for saying it.

She said, "We aren't just playing around"! To me that was like a jolt of lightning, and a dose of Kryptonite!

My confidence and faith in her is now undying and is now running through my veins and has given me such a much welcomed and needed relief- that my party is serious and means business!

You go girl! You've got this thang!

INDIANAPOLIS — Vice President Harris, in a Wednesday address here, cast the election as a fight against “extremists” who want to take the country backward, delivering one of her first speeches as the likely Democratic nominee for president to women who represent the base voters she needs to energize.

“We are not going back,” she told the crowd of thousands, to big cheers.

Former president Donald Trump, her Republican opponent, took the stage a few hours later in Charlotte for his first rally since President Biden withdrew from the race. He portrayed Harris as a “radical” liberal, lobbing an assortment of attacks against her over immigration and other topics.
Harris is a far-Left radical Progressive. She is far more to the Left than Biden is. It's going to be hard for her to overcome that issue and convince mainstream Americans to want to vote for her as a result.

In fact, I suspect she will have to lie her ass off about her positions to have any chance whatsoever come November.

Kamala said something we all need to hear, and I was very proud of her for saying it.

She said, "We aren't just playing around"! To me that was like a jolt of lightning, and a dose of Kryptonite!

My confidence and faith in her is now undying and is now running through my veins and has given me such a much welcomed and needed relief- that my party is serious and means business!

You go girl! You've got this thang!
Go find a flat rock to lay on.

Harris is a far-Left radical Progressive. She is far more to the Left than Biden is. It's going to be hard for her to overcome that issue and convince mainstream Americans to want to vote for her as a result.

In fact, I suspect she will have to lie her ass off about her positions to have any chance whatsoever come November.
They have great confidence in their brainwashing system

They are going to have to deal with X however.

here is the story
Protesters also used spray paint to deface a replica of the Liberty Bell and a monument in front of Union Station with anti-Israel and war messaging and burned an effigy of Netanyahu.
it was NOT the real Liberty Bell.
Have a nice day
The monument was real.

There is no far left. She just wants women to have power over her own body and to help workers made a living.

Actually no T.A.! Not a far left progressive at all.

She is a women's and human rights activist, DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH FAR-LEFT PROGRESSIVISM!

You are going to see she is a Modernist and her politics are Centrist.

So you are just dead wrong Sir!

Back