notes from Jean

these two posters have always hated on me as much as the right wing posters in here.

they are brain damaged or fakes

who was it that fought me when I presented the FACTS on just how cheatery the republican party is?

claimed lefties like these two fools

Grind:
When you go to California, for that "visit", can some of us go with you?
We could just meet up on your way across the country. :good4u:

I still haven't met anyone from this site. Not even Brent, who lives in commuting distance from me.

My list of people I would like to meet include the Trinity, Damo, Beefy, and Cawacko. I'm also down for fellow Washingtonians, such as J-Craft. I figure if I ever get to go TDY to Buckley Field or NORTHCOM, then I could meet-up for drinks with Damo. Same with Beefy, if I ever go TDY to Hickam. Cawacko and I are bound to get tickets to the same football game sometime.

I still haven't met anyone from this site. Not even Brent, who lives in commuting distance from me.

My list of people I would like to meet include the Trinity, Damo, Beefy, and Cawacko. I'm also down for fellow Washingtonians, such as J-Craft. I figure if I ever get to go TDY to Buckley Field or NORTHCOM, then I could meet-up for drinks with Damo. Same with Beefy, if I ever go TDY to Hickam. Cawacko and I are bound to get tickets to the same football game sometime.
Don't forget me if you go TDY at Wright Patt.

We need to do a Trinity meet it Detroit (it's the cheapest to drink in and has the best food).

We need to do a Trinity meet it Detroit (it's the cheapest to drink in and has the best food).

This is another reason why I want to get WM to move to Seattle. Grind flies out here regularly, while Brent and I already live here (assuming he gets to be part of this), which just leaves you needing to log another road-trip.

Back