notes from Jean

This is another reason why I want to get WM to move to Seattle. Grind flies out here regularly, while Brent and I already live here (assuming he gets to be part of this), which just leaves you needing to log another road-trip.

That doesn't make the beer cheaper or the food tastier.

I still haven't met anyone from this site. Not even Brent, who lives in commuting distance from me.

My list of people I would like to meet include the Trinity, Damo, Beefy, and Cawacko. I'm also down for fellow Washingtonians, such as J-Craft. I figure if I ever get to go TDY to Buckley Field or NORTHCOM, then I could meet-up for drinks with Damo. Same with Beefy, if I ever go TDY to Hickam. Cawacko and I are bound to get tickets to the same football game sometime.
We would need pictures

You can block out the faces of those who wish to remain anonymous. lol

that's what they tried last time.....
80s+group.JPG

That doesn't make the beer cheaper or the food tastier.

We could always find some shitty dive bar down in Yelm or Nisqually (white rural towns between Oympia and Ft. Lewis). Prices would probably be competitive. I know land is selling for dirt cheap prices down there at the moment.

I used to have pics on this site but then I had to start worrying about getting doxxed by you psychos. Tom also has his cousins on call to beat me up now. I have to play it safe

the right is too insane

oh grindy

giving anyone who claims to be left shit for talking about harming or wishing harm is why some on the left get mad at me

being liked is not always an honor

embracing facts always shows honor

Back