APP - Nothing to prevent fraud by illegals

It seems that some on the right want to muddle up the healthcare bill with illegal immigration control. Lets just keep it healthcare please. No tax cuts for GM or any pork hidden in ther to placate some group or corporate interests.

It seems that some on the right want to muddle up the healthcare bill with illegal immigration control. Lets just keep it healthcare please. No tax cuts for GM or any pork hidden in ther to placate some group or corporate interests.
Wrong

Legitimate concern.
Stupid strawmen like you just threw up are the real problem. You're arrogant and think you've got it all figured out... like cash fo clunkers... idiots

Wrong

Legitimate concern.
Stupid strawmen like you just threw up are the real problem. You're arrogant and think you've got it all figured out... like cash fo clunkers... idiots

cash for clunkers was my idea???

speaking of tossing out strawmen.
bwahahaha
strawman burns to ashes,
and your little dog too.

Do you support more stringent government regulation to prevent fraud by contractors?

YEP! I'm totally legal and I paid a bunch of fucking money to become licensed, bonded and insured, so fuck you!

The govt just activated a illegal alien govt contractor database. All govt contractors and sub contractors must comply.

Cash for clunkers was poorly planned
That's the analogy we're shooting for here.

The Iraq war was poorly planned.
Your point being?

Anyway, illegal aliens should be handled outside of the healthcare bill.
And identity theft/fraud needs to be a federal felony.
It would also cover many cases of voter fraud.
Reduce costs to credit card companies, etc.

It covers "undocumented visitors" and "pregnancy reversal", so yeah. It covers illegal immigrants and abortions.
Show me the specific langauge in the bill where it states exactly that. Otherwise your making a circular argument that can neither be proven or refuted. In other words your just making this argument to cover up your drinking problem.

Show me the specific langauge in the bill where it states exactly that. Otherwise your making a circular argument that can neither be proven or refuted. In other words your just making this argument to cover up your drinking problem.

Wow, just wow. Now you are making the argument that unless specific language allows it's prohibited? Do you take the American people for fools? Oh yeah, you would.

How many billions have we spent for medical care of Iraqi and Afgan people in recent years?

But we cannot care for our own people?

Yeh, let the damn kids starve.
(Their parents must be here working for someone for shit money, no? But since that's for profit it's ok, and it's the employees' fault of course.)

what the fuck?

The analogy we were looking for here is thus:

Illegal immigrant-> Sneak into country
Illegal immigrant-> Have child(US citizen!!!)
Illegal immigrant Collect health insurance for child (US citizen!!!)
Illegal immigrant Collect health insurance for Illegal immigrant (Caregiver for US citizen!!!)

Do you see how it will work?

WTF is with you folks? You just don't see the point?

We have enough god damn fraud alrady

It is not fraud if it is a US citizen.

But don't you see.
Illegals sneak in.
Take land from indians.
Start own country and declare themselves US citizens.
Indians no longer citizens and are herded into reservations where no on else wants to go.

Last edited:
It is not fraud if it is a US citizen.

being here illegally before giving birth was what I was refering to. I was clear about us citizens. What's with the strawmen? My points too good for real arguments?

Call me racist now, it's missing from bottom of the thread

Strawman? I was just following your lead about US citizens being entitled to all the benefits that all US citizens are.
It is not fraud for a US citizen to claim their benefits.

Back