NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

url

Goddammit, Agents, that's not your goal.

Sorry little man... you still pissy that we outed you so quick? That your wolf buddies will soon die as well?

No I am still laughing at how seriously you and Prune take this game. You have no idea how hard I have been laughing.

For fucks sake you actually think you are going ban USF from playing again

:rofl2:

As a suggestion for the next game, when we die can we be thread banned from the game? On Friday I was about to come out as seer and post everything I knew. Only after I checked to see that I was dead did I stop. In a thread that goes on over 1,000 posts it can sometimes be easy to miss and I would've hated to ruin the game like that.

As a suggestion for the next game, when we die can we be thread banned from the game? On Friday I was about to come out as seer and post everything I knew. Only after I checked to see that I was dead did I stop. In a thread that goes on over 1,000 posts it can sometimes be easy to miss and I would've hated to ruin the game like that.

It would be nice to know what the game is going to be about also, prior to picking our alts.
Wolves/Villagers (kills)
NSA/Citizens (arrested)
Aliens/Earthlings (abducted)
etc

Do you think playing as alts is plus or a minus?

No I am still laughing at how seriously you and Prune take this game. You have no idea how hard I have been laughing.

For fucks sake you actually think you are going ban USF from playing again

:rofl2:

If you don't take it seriously you shouldn't play. Though I bet you did take it seriously till you got lynched!

It would be nice to know what the game is going to be about also, prior to picking our alts.
Wolves/Villagers (kills)
NSA/Citizens (arrested)
etc

i don't think we need people to fall into their roles more than they already have

If you don't take it seriously you shouldn't play. Though I bet you did take it seriously till you got lynched!

There is seriously

and then there is "TOO SERIOUSLY"

If Superfreak thinks I am butthurt over being lynched, he is mistaken. I will say more later when the game is over :)

Wolves/Villagers (kills)
NSA/Citizens (arrested)
etc

I think the alts are a plus. While some folks (Superfreak) can't hide their personalities behind alts, and eventually everyone will figure out 90% of the identities, in the beginning of the game it is still unclear and biases are less likely to get in the way. JMO

But, then again I am new to the game.

Back