NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

NO, it was my shunning thread that caused this to happen. :D

You and Grind need to be taken out back and have the ever loving shit beat out of you. Why do you keep mentioning her name? It will only serve to bring her back.

Why don't you run around JPP shouting BEEZLEBUB three times.

Around the survivors a perimeter create. Happens to every guy sometimes this does.

If you don't take it seriously you shouldn't play. Though I bet you did take it seriously till you got lynched!

exactly... he is trying to cover up for his horrible play by pretending he didn't care. Or he is a pathetic loser that actually plays games for the participation ribbon.

exactly... he is trying to cover up for his horrible play by pretending he didn't care. Or he is a pathetic loser that actually plays games for the participation ribbon.

People who aren't competitive should stay the fuck out of werewolf and hang out in Cawacko's music and sports threads.

I guess that makes it off-the-charts ironic that I made you my bitch. I laughed a lot at your sad attempt to bandwagon me. Not as funny as 3D's, but up there.

I will say more when the game is over. I am as competitive as they come, but I am also grounded in reality that it is just an internet game. Maybe to some it is more. To each their own. I had fun. It doesn't sound like you or Superfreak had fun.

As I said, I will say more when the game is officially over.

I will say more when the game is over. I am as competitive as they come, but I am also grounded in reality that it is just an internet game. Maybe to some it is more. To each their own. I had fun. It doesn't sound like you or Superfreak had fun.

As I said, I will say more when the game is officially over.

With the exception of the idiocy of Yoda, I did enjoy the game... even though I didn't live long enough to see it completed. Obviously we cannot comment on much until it is over.

With the exception of the idiocy of Yoda, I did enjoy the game... even though I didn't live long enough to see it completed. Obviously we cannot comment on much until it is over.

I had a blast, and knew I would be night killed yesterday. They always leave the dopes alive so they can bump into each other and fuck everything up.

Oh by the way, I readily acknowledge my play was horrible, as I told your buddy Rune, I will say more when the game is officially over. But, your logic fails, the two are not mutually exclusive. Now I do care that I didn't play particularly well, but I don't care that I got lynched. I am not going to lose sleep over it.

You and Runey seem to be projecting. You two seem to really care that you got lynched. Billy did too.

I didn't get lynched... I got offed by the NSA ;)

We didn't get lynched. We were night killed by the wolves. It's a compliment. It shows they know who the better players are. Lots of xplainin for a guy who didn't care.

Fuck you think you are still playing the game. Let it go sweetie. It is over. You got lynched/offed/whacked/waterboarded/taken out

Explain it anyway you want. You still sound bitter. So does your butt buddy Superfreak. Like I said, USF was funny as fuck and you and Superfreak played right into his hands. Trust me, it is so noted for the next game ;)

Back