Number one college squad in America!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

lead-2.jpg

All you need to know....​

No way is that heaven, there are no redheads in that video.

You got me there, but unless you immediately confess that the Ducks are the hottest squad on the planet, your heterosexuality will be called into question.

Watch out, DamnYankee is waging a campaign against looking at pix of chix.

So, are you actually a Ducks fan, or did you just discover online media of their cheerleaders? I agree that they are hot, but so are a lot of other cheerleaders.

So, are you actually a Ducks fan, or did you just discover online media of their cheerleaders? I agree that they are hot, but so are a lot of other cheerleaders.
As a man who prefers petite women (4'10" to 5'4") our native Buckeye cheer leaders are adorable and get my blood boiling. Unfortunately the local conservative fashion police dress them in sack cloth too. Oh what I wouldn't give to see those nubile little spinners in a pair of booty shorts or a tight spandex miniskirt!!!

Uh, yeah, no one cares about the Buckeyes, Mott. I'm sure you think anything more than a g-string and a top piece is a sack cloth, but the only real advantage of having Buckeye cheerleaders around is that they would be easier for me to score with than, say, Ducks cheerleaders, who are currently accustomed to sleeping with with guys who win accolades for their school.

Actually the Bama cheerleading squad is hot as hell. To bad the local conservative rednecks dress them in sack cloth!

Ummmm, Mott you might wanna drive thru the UA campus in May and see how litttle "sack cloth" those belles wear.

Uh, yeah, no one cares about the Buckeyes, Mott. I'm sure you think anything more than a g-string and a top piece is a sack cloth, but the only real advantage of having Buckeye cheerleaders around is that they would be easier for me to score with than, say, Ducks cheerleaders, who are currently accustomed to sleeping with with guys who win accolades for their school.
Bold talk for a virgin!

Ummmm, Mott you might wanna drive thru the UA campus in May and see how litttle "sack cloth" those belles wear.
See....there is a god! ;)

I wasn't talking about Bama co-eds Winter. Just their cheer leaders. Their outfits are pretty retro. Now the flag girls with the marching band could stop traffic!!

See....there is a god! ;)

I wasn't talking about Bama co-eds Winter. Just their cheer leaders. Their outfits are pretty retro. Now the flag girls with the marching band could stop traffic!!

The cheerleaders practice on the same field as the flag girls and majorettes.

When I was in high school, I had a summer job helping to paint the rails around the top level of Denny Stadium. (Before the renaming and expansion. The east side of the stadium looks down on Sorority Row. Plenty of the girls were sunning on the roof of their sorority houses. I can honestly say the east side rail took longer tp paint and got more coats than the other sides combined.

Um... no. I can't quite tell you how creepy it is that you posted a picture of a child for this purpose.... Just... wow.

Um... I can't quite tell you how creepy it is that you took it that way.... just... wow

Back