Number one college squad in America!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
The cheerleaders practice on the same field as the flag girls and majorettes. When I was in high school, I had a summer job helping to paint the rails around the top level of Denny Stadium. (Before the renaming and expansion. The east side of the stadium looks down on Sorority Row. Plenty of the girls were sunning on the roof of their sorority houses. I can honestly say the east side rail took longer tp paint and got more coats than the other sides combined.

I wonder if DY considers you a voyeur.

I don't know where Oregon imports their cheerleaders from but they are f'ing hot. I'll never forget running into them at a bar across from the Staples Center in LA during the Pac 10 basketball tournament in 2007. Talked to them for about three minutes which was 2:59 seconds longer than I thougt I would. They are the real deal.

I don't know where Oregon imports their cheerleaders from but they are f'ing hot. I'll never forget running into them at a bar across from the Staples Center in LA during the Pac 10 basketball tournament in 2007. Talked to them for about three minutes which was 2:59 seconds longer than I thougt I would. They are the real deal.

They are the hottest in America...for once, Cawacko is right about something.

Actually, Ohio State wants artificial turf so the cheerleaders will stop grazing.

Hey Soc, you know the difference between a catfish and an auburn cheerleader?

One has whiskers and smells bad. The other is a fish.

Since you are gay and don't like girls, you clearly don't understand that the thread title refers to the hottest cheer squad in the USA - and the world. The Oregon Ducks cheerleaders.

PS: the Ducks football squad is headed for the Rose Bowl, hater.

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sports-guru/2011/01/hot-oregon-cheerleaders-picture-gallery/

Do try and find me a Division I cheersquad with overall un-hot girls. Since cheer competition is not something we follow on this site, its kind of a lame measuring stick to decide how awesome one university is compared to the rest. As for the Rose Bowl, its not exactly the BCS, and Wisconsin is not exactly LSU, Bama, Okla St., or Okla...

The Ducks were beaten twice in 2011 by SEC teams. Kinda hard to claim they are anything but above average.

The Ducks were beaten twice in 2011 by SEC teams. Kinda hard to claim they are anything but above average.

Another idiot heard from. Football is just an excuse to watch cheerleaders. The Ducks cheerleaders are hot.

Do try and find me a Division I cheersquad with overall un-hot girls. Since cheer competition is not something we follow on this site, its kind of a lame measuring stick to decide how awesome one university is compared to the rest. As for the Rose Bowl, its not exactly the BCS, and Wisconsin is not exactly LSU, Bama, Okla St., or Okla...

Who cares about "cheer competition"? The Ducks girls are hot. Accept it, mangina.

Again, it is impossible to have the hottest cheer squad without redheads and hispanics in the mix. Just give up.

Back