Number one college squad in America!

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Is it also one to like blondes or brunettes? I'm now curious as to whether or not my attaction to brunettes is healthy or not...

It'd be healthy if you were attracted to brunette females, but as things are, well...

Do you still not realize why the word "brunette" refers specially to females?

Because "ette" means "small"?

Why do people think that means girl?

Cigarettes are not female cigars...

"ess" is the suffix that is for females... not "ette".

(and yes, I know it also means female. I'm just throwing out random nonsense for fun)

And ThreeDweeb likes putting "awesome and phallic" things in his mouth, especially when they belong to "brunette males"?

You're the one with all of the experience. Legion Fag can't get through the day without a few ounces of custard squirted down his throat. At least all that calcium and zinc keeps his teeth pearly white...

You're the one with all of the experience. Legion Fag can't get through the day without a few ounces of custard squirted down his throat. At least all that calcium and zinc keeps his teeth pearly white...

Yet you're the one posting about awesome phallic objects and brunette males.

I prefer to look at hot Oregon Ducks girls.

Yet you're the one posting about awesome phallic objects and brunette males I'm the one posting about brunette males. Double-check if you don't believe me. Brunette males are hot.

I prefer to pretend to look at hot Oregon Ducks girls.

I prefer to actually look at, and appreciate, USC Trojan girls. Winning is hot, losing is not.

I prefer to actually look at, and appreciate, USC Trojan girls. Winning is hot, losing is not.

So you admit you wouldn't hit these girls?

oregon-cheerleaders-ABOO0284.jpg

LOL, I wasn't the one denying the supreme hotness of the Ducks girls. That would be you.

Yeah, you're precisely the ONLY one advocating the "supreme" hotness of the Ducks girls. You keep insisting that their hotness among hundreds of cheersquads accross the nation is "supreme." GTFO. But nice way of attempting to steer the conversation away from the fact that YOU had brunette males on the brain, and introduced them into this thread. You're still gay for having those thoughts, though.

As for Oregon cheerleaders, I suppose there is one important saying which will make you happy, that every straight (meaning, not you) male on this thread should abide by if ever in close proximity to them. Fuck a Duck. Afterall, Oregon has demonstrated just how easy it is to score on.

Now life can continue on at last.

I'm the only one who acknowledges the supreme hotness of the Ducks girls?

LOL. Maybe you are gay.

You sure are lying. Here's you, mentioning brunette males:

Yeah, because there's a lot of brunette males running around these days. Idiot.

Back