Obama is turning the military against its own citizens

Pretty broad statement. Care to provide something to substantiate it?
based on personal experience as well as watching most of the internet posters. lefties are all about using military and police to raid, arrest, or sometimes even kill those radical nutjob milita types while righties are all about using police to suppress 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendment rights of liberal protestors.

based on personal experience as well as watching most of the internet posters. lefties are all about using military and police to raid, arrest, or sometimes even kill those radical nutjob milita types while righties are all about using police to suppress 1st, 4th, and 5th Amendment rights of liberal protestors.

Your opinion then. That's fine.

In my experience...and opinion...yours is very limited.

I must have missed the 'cage.' Care to (finally) answer that or do you just want to keep typing to see your own drivel online?
The government's your cage. Taxes are your cage. Statism is your cage. My God, Lorc, you're crouched in a shit covered bird cage and you're crowing as if you revel in it!

The government's your cage. Taxes are your cage. Statism is your cage. My God, Lorc, you're crouched in a shit covered bird cage and you're crowing as if you revel in it!

LMAO....Do you live in the US? (Last I checked, Utah was part of the US)

And you talk about IRONY!

Ah, thanks, I needed that laugh.

Oh I get it, platypus is a metaphor for whatever is keeping you down
Corporations are a platypus
The government's a platypus
Your teacher is a platypus
(My teacher is a panda )

Society's a platypus
My parents are a platypus
The media's a platypus
It's all just propaganda
We've all got platypus controlling us...

Of course the lefties here will rejoice and support this means of totalitarianism because they love Obama more than they love their own country. This is how people like Hitler and Stalin quietly came to power.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...ian-SPLC-a-Trusted-Source-to-Define-Extremism

When is the military given instructions on its own citizens being the enemy.

Awesome thread dude!

You are in no way making Right Wingers look bad when you post things like "Obama is attacking Tea Party activists" or more directly "profiling their behavior" such as Tea party activists like Ted Nugent say is a GOOD thing.

Then grouping the Tea Party with Christians, and ANY real Christian will show the flaws of this.

This is just the new movement by the Right Wing crack heads to keep the cult brainwash of their viewers. I recently noticed Glen Beck and Sean Hannity both talking like "Christ is on our side" even when weeks ago they were stroking the backs of anti-religious groups.

YOU ILA are a simple minded parrot just like BM, aka Bowl Movement, aka Big Money, who simply repeat what you are told to repeat without using your brain AT ALL. You kids follow orders like the cult knows you will. You are the definition of SHEEPLE.

the mindset of liberals and conservatives, when it comes to cops and military, is that they have brainwashed themselves to believe that they would never inflict tyranny and oppression on the citizenry while they fervently hope that they will enthusiastically inflict tyranny, oppression, and violence upon the citizenry of opposite political ideologues.

Do you honestly believe that our military, which is sworn to uphold the Constitution, would turn its weapons on our citizens?
I think such claims are dimwitted and constitute a tin foil hat class of sheeple.

Do you honestly believe that our military, which is sworn to uphold the Constitution, would turn its weapons on our citizens?
I think such claims are dimwitted and constitute a tin foil hat class of sheeple.
behold the fool. yes, I do believe that most of our military would turn it's weapons upon US citizens. If you think the military would revolt against it's civilian leadership, you are the dimwitted fool

Awesome thread dude!

You are in no way making Right Wingers look bad when you post things like "Obama is attacking Tea Party activists" or more directly "profiling their behavior" such as Tea party activists like Ted Nugent say is a GOOD thing.

Then grouping the Tea Party with Christians, and ANY real Christian will show the flaws of this.

This is just the new movement by the Right Wing crack heads to keep the cult brainwash of their viewers. I recently noticed Glen Beck and Sean Hannity both talking like "Christ is on our side" even when weeks ago they were stroking the backs of anti-religious groups.

YOU ILA are a simple minded parrot just like BM, aka Bowl Movement, aka Big Money, who simply repeat what you are told to repeat without using your brain AT ALL. You kids follow orders like the cult knows you will. You are the definition of SHEEPLE.

This coming from the sheeple who proclaims what a great and wonderful thing Obamacare can be if only Republicans would wake up and recognize Obamas magnificance and work towards implementation and support of it. You really are THAT stupid.

So you mistakenly believe Libertarians represent the "centrist" position in politics. Why then do they get so few votes if they are centrists?
your viewpoint of politics is skewed toward statism. lefties and righties are centrist totalitarians who believe that the gov gave us our rights and has the authority to diminish or remove them at will. freedom is an extremist viewpoint to them. Libertarians are not centrist, they are freedom loving constitutionalists.

behold the fool. yes, I do believe that most of our military would turn it's weapons upon US citizens. If you think the military would revolt against it's civilian leadership, you are the dimwitted fool

Have you ever served in, or been exposed to those serving? I think you are beyond a dimwitted fool bordering on retarded to think they would attack their friends, families and communities.

But then, you also think that Libertarians are centrists; another tin foil view for sure.

Have you ever served in, or been exposed to those serving? I think you are beyond a dimwitted fool bordering on retarded to think they would attack their friends, families and communities.

But then, you also think that Libertarians are centrists; another tin foil view for sure.

hi orwell. yes, I served. 6 years active duty US Marine. you're obviously not capable of critical thinking being stuck in a simplistic mindset.

Back