Obama's Eligibility Still In Question

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

Says issue could decide if 'we are a Constitutional Republic'

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Another U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq is joining a challenge to President Obama's eligibility to be commander-in-chief, citing WND's report on 1st Lt. Scott Easterling, who has agreed to be a plaintiff in a lawsuit over the issue, as his inspiration.

"I was inspired by 1LT Easterling's story and am writing you to inform you that I would like to be added as a plaintiff against Obama as well if you feel it would help your case," said the soldier, identified for this report only as a reservist now on active duty in Iraq.

His letter was directed to California attorney Orly Taitz who, along with her DefendOurFreedom.us Foundation, is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

More at link...

Man the Army is lowering their standards.

So the Keyes lawsuit in California got tossed. And, as I predicted, the subpoena was tossed too.

At some point you would think that these folks would quit throwing money away, but I guess lunatic birthers make a good source of funding for the groups spending the money.

So the Keyes lawsuit in California got tossed. And, as I predicted, the subpoena was tossed too.

At some point you would think that these folks would quit throwing money away, but I guess lunatic birthers make a good source of funding for the groups spending the money.
Probably, as far as I understand there are several other lawsuits still going on in several states.

Probably, as far as I understand there are several other lawsuits still going on in several states.

Yeah, and I will be *shocked* when they are all dismissed as well. But hey, that Berg fella is making quite a name for himself and I'm sure the nutzo birther "foundations" are making some cash. It's quite a scheme.

Back