Off on vacation.

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Going to visit the Mrs. Hooples side of the family. Taking the Ipad with us so shouldn't have a problem posting. Hope to have some good pics for ya'll.

nonsense... drink a LOT of the water... what's the worst that could happen?
Well currently I'm drinking buko juice and rum. My bro inlaw just made a duck dish for dinner that was out of this world. Still pretty messed up from jet lag but 12 time zones will do that to you. Cheers for now.

Well currently I'm drinking buko juice and rum. My bro inlaw just made a duck dish for dinner that was out of this world. Still pretty messed up from jet lag but 12 time zones will do that to you. Cheers for now.

My missus parents have a duck pond, they sell most of them but keep a few back for cooking.

LOL....It's the tap water and local fruits and veggies that will get you. We're drinking just bottled water but have been taking my chances with my father inlaws garden fresh veggies...just finished eating a ripe mango that I plucked from one of his trees. Masarap!

Currently in Baguio City the summer capital of the Philippines. My niece is graduating from St. Louis University tomorrow with honors. :) taking her and some friends and family out celebrating tonight....which would be this morning for ya'll.

Morning in Manila. Staying at a hotel on Roxas blvd on Manila bay. The view is spectacular. I can see Bataan from my window. Starting to miss home. I'd kill for a good cup of coffee. Took the misses to divisoria market. I've never seen an open air market even remotely like this. It's the size of a small city and there has to be at least twenty thousand people here. We had our own personal entourage of beggars who glommed onto our group as soon as the saw me, the only foreigner in the group.

Last night we went to a Cowboy themed nightclub. Oddly the house band played classic rock and not country western...but what can be expected from a Pinoy cowboy in Manila?

Time to take the misses to breakfast and eat more rice. I intend to have a potato orgy when I get home washed down with a gallon of cold milk. It's always the little things you miss.

Till later your Island hopping Hoople is signing out.

Paalam;
Mott

Morning in Manila. Staying at a hotel on Roxas blvd on Manila bay. The view is spectacular. I can see Bataan from my window. Starting to miss home. I'd kill for a good cup of coffee. Took the misses to divisoria market. I've never seen an open air market even remotely like this. It's the size of a small city and there has to be at least twenty thousand people here. We had our own personal entourage of beggars who glommed onto our group as soon as the saw me, the only foreigner in the group.

Last night we went to a Cowboy themed nightclub. Oddly the house band played classic rock and not country western...but what can be expected from a Pinoy cowboy in Manila?

Time to take the misses to breakfast and eat more rice. I intend to have a potato orgy when I get home washed down with a gallon of cold milk. It's always the little things you miss.

Till later your Island hopping Hoople is signing out.

Paalam;
Mott

I hope you get drug resistant gonorrhea from a Philipino prostitute

Back