Off on vacation.

Morning in Manila. Staying at a hotel on Roxas blvd on Manila bay. The view is spectacular. I can see Bataan from my window. Starting to miss home. I'd kill for a good cup of coffee. Took the misses to divisoria market. I've never seen an open air market even remotely like this. It's the size of a small city and there has to be at least twenty thousand people here. We had our own personal entourage of beggars who glommed onto our group as soon as the saw me, the only foreigner in the group.

Last night we went to a Cowboy themed nightclub. Oddly the house band played classic rock and not country western...but what can be expected from a Pinoy cowboy in Manila?

Time to take the misses to breakfast and eat more rice. I intend to have a potato orgy when I get home washed down with a gallon of cold milk. It's always the little things you miss.

Till later your Island hopping Hoople is signing out.

Paalam;
Mott

That sounds a little like Chatuchak weekend market in Bangkok. It is enormous with 8000 stalls spread over 35 acres.

Back in the provinces. Two days left. Wanted to visit Mt. Pinatumbo today but the misses had a melt down cause her cousins sisters brother-inlaws uncle wanted to meet us today and I had the unmitigated gall to want to do something else. In all this experience has not been a pleasant experience because of the misses absolutely refusing to compromise on either our agenda or my personal comfort. Looking forwarded to coming home. Will have more complete trip report when I get home. Typing on an Ipad is to big a pain.

Mott

I want as much advice as you can give upon your return. I am leaving for the West Coast with my Wife, on our first real vacation together, without kids, in 8 years.

Im not sure what we will talk about when we have a stretch of 10 minuets of uninterrupted time together. I better bring a book.

Back in the provinces. Two days left. Wanted to visit Mt. Pinatumbo today but the misses had a melt down cause her cousins sisters brother-inlaws uncle wanted to meet us today and I had the unmitigated gall to want to do something else. In all this experience has not been a pleasant experience because of the misses absolutely refusing to compromise on either our agenda or my personal comfort. Looking forwarded to coming home. Will have more complete trip report when I get home. Typing on an Ipad is to big a pain.

Mott

Maybe if you weren't such a gutless pussy you would know how to control your woman?

Grow a set

Mott

Visiting family is never a vacation, I learned that a long time ago, a vacation is a family free trip! Hugs!

I want as much advice as you can give upon your return. I am leaving for the West Coast with my Wife, on our first real vacation together, without kids, in 8 years.

Im not sure what we will talk about when we have a stretch of 10 minuets of uninterrupted time together. I better bring a book.

Don't you dare brings a book, stroll hand in hand down the boulevard, don't force conversations, sometimes it isn't necessary to talk. Kiss, touch, eat, drink, dance and enjoy each other!

Where are you going? I will research romance for you!

be prepared for your wife to drive you absolutely nuts with a case of separation anxiety from the children. Try to distract her by spoiling her rotten. Focus more on romance and relaxation. Whatever you do don't talk about wrk or kids. Don't overload your agenda with plans and activities. If she wants to go shopping shut up and deal with it. Be spontaneous. Plans create stress. Get naked as often as possible but don't be surprised if she leaves her libido at home. If that does happen be understanding and hide your frustration. It's just a sign of how tired she really is and how badly she needs a rest. Trust me...she will make it up to you. Bring a good book by all means you need rest too but save it for when your both in rest mode. If she wants or needs your time and attention put the damned thing down and under no circumstances should you visit any family.

I hope this helps.

be prepared for your wife to drive you absolutely nuts with a case of separation anxiety from the children. Try to distract her by spoiling her rotten. Focus more on romance and relaxation. Whatever you do don't talk about wrk or kids. Don't overload your agenda with plans and activities. If she wants to go shopping shut up and deal with it. Be spontaneous. Plans create stress. Get naked as often as possible but don't be surprised if she leaves her libido at home. If that does happen be understanding and hide your frustration. It's just a sign of how tired she really is and how badly she needs a rest. Trust me...she will make it up to you. Bring a good book by all means you need rest too but save it for when your both in rest mode. If she wants or needs your time and attention put the damned thing down and under no circumstances should you visit any family.

I hope this helps.

Why would anyone take advice from someone like you who possesses a mangina?

Back