Official language of the trinity

Which lang. bros.?

• Total voters
I have decided that it is time for the Trinity to have an official language, which we will all learn and speak amongst each other, so that we will even more fully appear to be a weird cult. I first proposed Latin, then Billy propose Ancient Greek, and so now we shall have a final countdown.

Odd... I thought you all were currently fluent in dumbass. I would have bet my life that was your official language. Wonders never cease.

I changed it, since no one else wants to do the Greek thing. We'll just stick to Latin now and probably transition later.

LOL, I'm really not sure if anyone besides me, and maybe you, is seriously into this learning ancient languages thing. If you guys seriously start learning it, I will supplement my studies of ancient Greek.

LOL, I'm really not sure if anyone besides me, and maybe you, is seriously into this learning ancient languages thing. If you guys seriously start learning it, I will supplement my studies of ancient Greek.

Both Latin and Ancient Greek, along with Gaelic, French, Russian, and Mongolian are on the list of languages I need to learn.

I need Latin, Spanish, and one other language. Perhaps Russian, as my girlfriend already speaks Spanish and wants to learn Russian, so she will be able to help me out on 2/3 of this stuff.

I already have a little vocab down from three years of Spanish in grades 8-10. I took Spanish I in 8th grade and only got a C+ (an A would have transferred to my HS GPA, so it was an incentive to take it that year), so I just retook Spanish I in 9th grade and got an A. Then I needed another year for college, so I took Spanish II in 10th grade and got another A. Beyond that, I never really picked it up to any degree of competency.

I already have a little vocab down from three years of Spanish in grades 8-10. I took Spanish I in 8th grade and only got a C+ (an A would have transferred to my HS GPA, so it was an incentive to take it that year), so I just retook Spanish I in 9th grade and got an A. Then I needed another year for college, so I took Spanish II in 10th grade and got another A. Beyond that, I never really picked it up to any degree of competency.

I tested out of my 2nd language degree requirements. Being married to a Puerto Rican is pretty awesome.

Back