Official language of the trinity

Which lang. bros.?

• Total voters
our lameness for proposing these ideas is always balanced out by our laziness to actually execute them.

Pretty sure 3/5 of the Trinity is getting sex, so I dunno what Darla's on about. Of course, Grind and WM could secretly be slutty club goers every weekend, so we might actually be at 100%...

Pretty sure 3/5 of the Trinity is getting sex, so I dunno what Darla's on about. Of course, Grind and WM could secretly be slutty club goers every weekend, so we might actually be at 100%...

1/5 of the Trinity is also married, and therefore unconcerned with 'getting any'. WAAAAAYYYYY better stuff to do.

Mostly I have been reading an interlinear text of the Iliad, and reading the text along with a recording of someone reciting it in ancient Greek in order to get a better feel for the alphabet. Not very sophisticated, but it is at least more interesting than the standard method of rote memorizing grammar rules for the foreign language (which I think is an idiotic and totally backwards way of teaching a language). I suppose I would do the same thing with Latin, but they don't have interlinear translations of Caesar's Commentaries for Kindle, so I'd have to order a book. :(

Back