Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

My strategy in this game is to discuss strategy in places I'm not allowed to discuss strategy.

Also, only 16 more days before THIS arrives:
k40217_keltec-rfb-1.jpg

FUCK! Why is every optic that is priced reasonably only have a fucking weaver base? Nobody uses a weaver mount any more!

That was one of the most hillareous fuck ups ever! LOL LOL LOL 3D you're priceless! LOL LOL LOL The funniest part is now everyone knows you're a villager who just vig shot another villager and their going to have to live with you! LOL LOL LOL LOL Oh this is the best start of this game ever. It was worth dying to see this! LOL LOL LOL LOL

3D.....I wouldn't talk to Grind for a few days if I was you! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well it's not all bad. We didn't end up losing 3 villagers. Only 2, which is standard. And we cleared 3d.

I was watching to see if anyone tried to shift the bandwagon in any which way. When I wound up tied with people, I was like, shit, I might want to take a shot if things don't improve. If things would have just stayed as they were, I would have let Mott get lynched in peace and hope I survived the night. But when Grind, who I can never read well, tried to bandwagon me, I was like, that motherfucker's going down!!

As it is, Mott may have survived a 3-3 tie...

Well it's not all bad. We didn't end up losing 3 villagers. Only 2, which is standard. And we cleared 3d.

Yep, Mott was a baseline kill. By looking through the thread, we should be able to get an idea of who the other wolves might be. It's all about the associations... and chronology of the posts, of course.

I was watching to see if anyone tried to shift the bandwagon in any which way. When I wound up tied with people, I was like, shit, I might want to take a shot if things don't improve. If things would have just stayed as they were, I would have let Mott get lynched in peace and hope I survived the night. But when Grind, who I can never read well, tried to bandwagon me, I was like, that motherfucker's going down!!

As it is, Mott may have survived a 3-3 tie...

You might have waited till you had more then one vote against you. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

OMG, what happened! I figured nothing more would change after I voted so I went to take a shower.

I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Back