Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

ROFLMAO... Yes Mott.... it was you that was 'saddled' with me both times. It surely wasn't your boneheaded refusal to follow a plan that led Grind and everyone else to tagging you as a wolf in the past game. It surely wasn't your idiocy this game that led Helen Keller to shout.... 'yep he is a wolf'. We survived and won DESPITE you. The last game because of me, this one because of Christie.

Also, you are a piece of shit for hammering on Rana like you did. YOU have absolutely no reason to be gloating. NONE.
Oh I didn't hammer on Rana so don't get your panties in wad. She still likes me better then you. :-)

Grind that sucked eggs you got shot. You almost singly handedly won the game for the village....right up till 3D snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by wacking you but you did sacrifice your self to a great moment in JPP history.

BTW, I love the Vig kill. It totally rocks if your a wolf! 3 out of the 4 times it's used you'll end up with a dead villager but it sure adds a lot of fun to the game. I like it for it's dramatic affect. I say keep it.

So here are my delayed thoughts on d1:

First, I wish there was more seer cover for rana

I felt pretty confident rana was a villager, due to a few posts she made which I thought would have been hard for her to fake as a wolf. I proceded to start fake peeking her quite a few times over the thread. Which you guys may or may not have noticed.

Capt billy, also was seemingly pretty villagery to me.

watermark/usfree were mia, which is more or less role neutral in that spot, but regardless it lead me to be more focused on the rest that were posting.

I am pretty happy with my early christie read, I am not happy I backed off of it. To christie's credit, she got me to back off her at a pretty crucial time. Keep in mind we are dealing with mere minutes left in the day and multiple page refreshes. Everyone is spazzing the fuck out. If I had more time to dwell I likely would have stuck with her. Christie has the tendency to go after those that target her. (in my limited experience with playing with her), and she's usually more present in the thread going "hmm I really think this is wolfy!" Her silence throughout the day coupled with her tone of basically not wanting to draw a ton of attention to herself is what Initially led me to, and kept me on christies wagon. As it were, no one was voting her anyway really so I had to move elsewhere . . .

My thoughts in the thread are my thoughts now regarding mott, I thought he was sus, but I also realize he's a very viable mislynch target. For whatever reason people like to target him.

Once he made the post "I agree with 3d... lynch grind" I 100% was like... "mott is a wolf here like always." To me it just showed he wasn't paying attention to the thread other than vote counts, which I thought was a very wolfy tell. Yes its hectic at end of the day, but 3d at no point said anything about going after me. Motts post literally made no sense at all. Maybe I was right for the wrong reasons in that spot but regardless that was my feelings on the matter. Sadly, I literally voted mott seconds after 3d killed me. FUCCCCK.

I was suspicious of superfreak early, not enough though to pull the trigger on him yet though. I am not going to armchair quaterback it and say I was going to drive at him on d2 had I lived. I do think there would have been a fairly good chance of that happening, at the very least due to a lot of process of elimination. But it's always easier to say that stuff when you are out of the game. I haven't read d2 either soooo yeah. After I got shot I took a break for a few days, lol.

Concerning 3d shooting me.

FUCCCCCCCCCCK.

I partially forgive him because it was HYPER hectic and he had literally seconds to react, and he was in the mood for self preservation, but if you think I am a wolf and mott is a wolf (which was the case at the time I believe) Then KILL LADYT or someone that has been much less active, you could have always led a wagon on me the next day when more facts came in. The result would have been the same, taking a vote off of yourself. The times I am a villager in that spot you've taken out someone that is going to be one of the most active posters in the thread.

Damocles I think gave away usfrees and watermarks roles. Superfreak picked up on it (though he's a wolf so he already knew that)...

All in all, I think this seemed like a fun game, I wish I got to play more, lol.

gg wolves

Yea you tagged me but I had little choice. I logged on with 5 minutes left when I got home and saw I was about to get lynched. You opened up a door to tie the vote. I literally had no choice but to change my vote or be lynched, either way, it didn't matter as my identity would have been known either way. So duh I was a wolf thinking I might get lucky and take down one villager before I get lynched anyways. It was a desperate but low risk high return and it would have taken it to a tie vote if 3D had not shot you. If I made one mistake is that I shouldn't have posted till 5 seconds were left. Rendered completely irrelevant by 3D's game changing shot. To be honest, if I was in 3D's shoes and you voted to pop a cap in my ass and I was the Vig? I'd drop you in a NY minute and probably 3/4 of the players here would say the same if it was you on them.

You still haven't said why you read me after only one C&P. My silence during some of the days was because of work, I couldn't stay logged in continuously.

You still haven't said why you read me after only one C&P. My silence during some of the days was because of work, I couldn't stay logged in continuously.

it was initially a minor read but how you acted afterward sort of sealed the deal for me on you. the times you did pop into the thread didn't read as your standard village game in my eyes.

My thoughts before shooting Grind on D1 were this. I initially voted Mott, because he was the Village's bitch at the moment (okay, since he replaced Watermark back in Round II). As he was forced to try and get the Holy Trinity off of his back, it became clear that he was a wolf, and it seemed likely that Christie was another, and I never truly picked up on SF, as I felt his vote for Grind was easily explained away.

I wanted to ensure that Mott got lynched, and that the major bandwagon on him stayed, and the minor bandwagon on Christie stayed, if possible. I was prepared to use the vigilante gun to enforce the bandwagon on Mott, with the assumption that whoever was involved in such a ploy would likely be a wolf. If the person responsible for attempting to shift the bandwagon tried to turn it onto me, then I was going to shoot them, period.

As luck would have it, Billy voted for me, and then Grind tried to shift it onto me. I believed Billy was a villager fishing the waters, so I even wrote a post defending his vote of me. At the last moment, it seemed that I would tie with Mott or Christie, and that Grind was messing the vote up too much, so I shot him. I figured, we would either wind up with 2 dead villagers and a wolf, or two dead wolves and a villager, and either was preferable to two dead villagers.

SF, in my opinion, played a masterful game. He was clearly suspected but was able to "clear" himself rather quickly by siding with Rana who was very villagery...

Rana was found out due to google and some odd references, otherwise she also played a masterful game of Seer. She had pegged SF, and if she hadn't been caught would have outed him, the last of the wolves, on the last day. She did great, but SF and Christie, especially Christie, caught Rana's hints due to the reference. That was some impressive interwebs sleuthing.

I personally would have NK'd 3d as he was the only 100% clear person in the game at that point. That was strange

yes, he was cleared, which worked to my advantage, not disadvantage. We knew he wasn't the SEER. We also knew he had blown his wad, so to speak. So we no longer had to worry about the vigilante. As far as threats to us go, I think Billy was the second in line behind you, if I had had a better indication of who was the SEER, I would have taken a shot at them, but since I didn't I went for top threat to sniff us out. You were shot in the back, Damo was moderator, up next... Billy.

Back