Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

...although, in my defense, I immediately had Mott, Christie, and SF pegged. I had a good start with Mott, but allowed others to influence me and ignored my instincts in the process.

1) LMAO

2) ROFLMAO

3) If YOU had actually paid attention to Rana you would have KNOWN she was the SEER and that she was intent on lynching Christy.

4) Hats off to Rana, because only one person seems to have caught the Boy SCOUT reference that said you were the SEER. The Cassandra reference should have locked it down. But apparently none of the villagers bothered to use Google to see what you were talking about.

5) The ONE player that did catch the boy SCOUT reference was Christie. She is 99% responsible for our win. Had she not pointed it out to me, I would have continued down an entirely different path as I did not guess Rana was the SEER.

6) Grind... sorry you got shot, that was shear dumb luck that the one person you tried to bandwagon for reactions turned out to be a trigger happy vigilante. I know you had Mott pegged and I am pretty sure you had either Christy or myself or possibly both tagged as highly suspicious as well.

I thank you for your praise. I peeked you the night I was eaten and knew you were the wolf. I was trying to draw you out without making you suspicious, but the others were not catching on. I thought I did okay for being the Seer for the first time.

I don't think I will play again, because some think I have cheated. No one wants to play with a cheater.

I thank you for your praise. I peeked you the night I was eaten and knew you were the wolf. I was trying to draw you out without making you suspicious, but the others were not catching on. I thought I did okay for being the Seer for the first time.

I don't think I will play again, because some think I have cheated. No one wants to play with a cheater.

You played brilliantly IMO, much better than myself. I really wish I would have paid better attention.

Thank you for your praise, too, but for the first time on an anonymous board my feeling have been really hurt by Mott and his thinking that I have cheated. I would never purposefully cheat, it is just a fun game and he has taken the joy out of it for me.

...although, in my defense, I immediately had Mott, Christie, and SF pegged. I had a good start with Mott, but allowed others to influence me and ignored my instincts in the process.

It is okay, KoG, we have all done the same thing. The first day was the best!

Thank you for your praise, too, but for the first time on an anonymous board my feeling have been really hurt by Mott and his thinking that I have cheated. I would never purposefully cheat, it is just a fun game and he has taken the joy out of it for me.

Mott is a schmuck... he is jealous that you picked up the game so quickly while he has played about 9 games now and consistently sucks regardless of what role he has, SEER, Villager or wolf.

Posting a message to someone else to get them on site is fine in my opinion, just have to be careful talking game strategy is all. It was an honest mistake... don't let some a-hole from the shitstain capital of the world rob you of having fun with this game.

Also, nice call on killing Rana. It caused her Seer status to backfire, due to her back-and-forth with LadyT.

What caused me to be killed were my excellent clues that some of you dumb asses didn't pay attention to...I was also trying to draw SF out and you guys didn't catch on to that, either. The only people who got the clues were the wolves! They out smarted you.

Mott is a schmuck... he is jealous that you picked up the game so quickly while he has played about 9 games now and consistently sucks regardless of what role he has, SEER, Villager or wolf.

Posting a message to someone else to get them on site is fine in my opinion, just have to be careful talking game strategy is all. It was an honest mistake... don't let some a-hole from the shitstain capital of the world rob you of having fun with this game.

thanks SF, in the future and I would like there to be one, I enjoy the game, I will not talk to anyone off board. I truly did not mean to cheat. I thought it was okay because in the past I had been contacted by PM by other players to tell me to get to the board. I did not tell Lady T how to vote, just that we needed her to change her vote. christie still would have been hanged without it, I just thought it would fortify the vote. I appreciate your support and praise for my game playing.

I'm NOT A FUCKING WOLF! I told you Rana FB'd me and told me "to change my vote". I wasn't really paying attention b/c I couldn't post until I Just tried it on firefox. Plus, works been hectic and I'm renovating my kitchen and bathroom so I've been preoccupied this week.

:D

Do not let Mott the douche bag get to you.

As for your play, you did very well for a first time SEER. Seriously, the Benson and Cassandra references were awesome.

The only thing I would have done different is maybe not come out so early and hard against Christie. But that is dealers choice... it is easy to say that after the fact. :)

Don't give up on the game.

What caused me to be killed were my excellent clues that some of you dumb asses didn't pay attention to...I was also trying to draw SF out and you guys didn't catch on to that, either. The only people who got the clues were the wolves! They out smarted you.

Christie was the only one that caught the first. I just blew over it as some inside joke. I got the second one because I already knew you were the SEER at that point. Just remember, everyone here thinks you played well.

As for Mott.... also remember.... his talent level caused him to yet again run around the village waiving his arms screaming "wolf here, wolf here..... look at me I am a wolf.... HEY.... LYNCH ME"

Do not let Mott the douche bag get to you.

As for your play, you did very well for a first time SEER. Seriously, the Benson and Cassandra references were awesome.

The only thing I would have done different is maybe not come out so early and hard against Christie. But that is dealers choice... it is easy to say that after the fact. :)

Don't give up on the game.

Thanks for the tip, you confirmed what I suspected, that my zeal for christie was a little over the top!

It is cheating just a to ask her to come back? We didn't discuss strategy, I just thought you weren't suppose to discuss strategy? I am insulted you thought I cheated. No more werewolf for me, either than. I contacted both Lady T and christie last time and no one said anything.

Aw, don't stop because of that. I was just trying to save my hairy hide and was getting desperate at that point. It wasn't about breaking rules, it was about saving me me me!

Back