Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

Oh well. no more WW for me. I totally suck ass and had everything working against me this week.

That was the best opening round ever. Grind had us all three pegged from about the first hour of play I thought we were screwed for sure until 3D saved the day. He was with out a doubt the most valuable player on our team. SF Played the final rounds great too!

Oh well. no more WW for me. I totally suck ass and had everything working against me this week.

You shouldn't give up, it's fricking fun even when you lose. Shoot I've been a villager 6 times, Seer once, and mod twice. the village won twice during all of that.

it is always different seeing the game when you're not a player....i had the wolves picked after day one. i deserve the armchair heisman warrior trophy for this game

i wanted so bad to yell out.........SF.....but, alas, armchair warriors can't talk to the actors on the screen

day one --> most awesome day one WW on jpp ever

good game

So why the fuck did ya'll decide to eat me? Because you thought I was the seer for being so gung ho on Mott?

Shit, its an exact repeat of Round VII, except that we added a Vigilante, and a major asshole got shot at the last minute of Day 1.

Still, from a strategic decision, I made the best option available, relying on what the Seer had to say, and attempting to infer a read. Technically, Rana had 2 reads, and they must have been Grind and then Christie.

I had absolutely nothing on SF. He basically played the game mirror to me, going after Grind, and then Mott and Christie. Voltaire and LadyT gave me nothing except broken stories, poor excuses, bad dialoguing with other players, and so forth. I guess a guy like Grind might have come out the last day and been suspicious of someone that squeaky-clean, but such is life, and I'm not Grind.

Wolves rule! Congrats Superfreak!

A1067E-lg-b.jpg

If it wasn't obvious, my heart wasn't in this game. I completely ignored my instincts. Superfreak was an obvious wolf (he displays the same aggressive, erratic behavior every time), but I chose to ignore it. Sheer stupidity on my part. Never again.

Sorry about the lack of involvement.
Something came up and took all of my time.
Tonight is the first time that I've logged in, all week.

I have to admit though, that while shooting Grind was epic; it devastating to the village.

If it wasn't obvious, my heart wasn't in this game. I completely ignored my instincts. Superfreak was an obvious wolf (he displays the same aggressive, erratic behavior every time), but I chose to ignore it. Sheer stupidity on my part. Never again.

1) LMAO

2) ROFLMAO

3) If YOU had actually paid attention to Rana you would have KNOWN she was the SEER and that she was intent on lynching Christy.

4) Hats off to Rana, because only one person seems to have caught the Boy SCOUT reference that said you were the SEER. The Cassandra reference should have locked it down. But apparently none of the villagers bothered to use Google to see what you were talking about.

5) The ONE player that did catch the boy SCOUT reference was Christie. She is 99% responsible for our win. Had she not pointed it out to me, I would have continued down an entirely different path as I did not guess Rana was the SEER.

6) Grind... sorry you got shot, that was shear dumb luck that the one person you tried to bandwagon for reactions turned out to be a trigger happy vigilante. I know you had Mott pegged and I am pretty sure you had either Christy or myself or possibly both tagged as highly suspicious as well.

excuses, excuses, excuses, the only person an excuse pleases is ones self. Face it, ya'll blew it! LOL

Where did I make excuses? I admitted the loss was due to my stupidity (well, obviously 3D shooting Grind didn't help, either).

Also, my heart wasn't in the game. I didn't thoroughly read through any of the posts. Hell, I don't even remember Rana's scout reference that SF mentioned.

The bottom line is that unless I can allot the time for the next game, I'll decline to join in. Work has been extremely busy lately, to the point that posting from work is barely an option.

In short, I fucked up, and I offer my apologies to the village for the loss. I wasn't paying attention to anything and completely blew it.

Rana cheated. Villagers are not supposed to PM.

It is cheating just a to ask her to come back? We didn't discuss strategy, I just thought you weren't suppose to discuss strategy? I am insulted you thought I cheated. No more werewolf for me, either than. I contacted both Lady T and christie last time and no one said anything.

Back