Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

Indeed, lot's of loverliness, m'dear! Also, I told you there was some destiny between us in this game, and it turns out we were special people - the Seer and Vagilante. Only I didn't die with you as planned... :kiss2:

We can do our Romeo and Juliet thing next time!

yes! I have always loved it, especially when set to really good music!

Well, if its a Shakespearean role play such as R&J, then I suppose it would be Renaissance Music, which actually would make excellent, highly erotic mood music. Good call, m'lady. On the other hand, thanks to that 1997 farce with Leo DiCaprio and Claire Danes (she was so gorgeous in that!!), then modern bump n grind such as Too Close works as well.

:hitit:

I'm NOT A FUCKING WOLF! I told you Rana FB'd me and told me "to change my vote". I wasn't really paying attention b/c I couldn't post until I Just tried it on firefox. Plus, works been hectic and I'm renovating my kitchen and bathroom so I've been preoccupied this week.

I had a feeling I'd get pegged as being wolfy since I was MIA. Oh well. Village loses once again.

I'm NOT A FUCKING WOLF! I told you Rana FB'd me and told me "to change my vote". I wasn't really paying attention b/c I couldn't post until I Just tried it on firefox. Plus, works been hectic and I'm renovating my kitchen and bathroom so I've been preoccupied this week.

Rana cheated. Villagers are not supposed to PM.

Back