Official Rest And Chillaxin' after a hard day of Lynchin Werewolves Thread 8.1.2

I thank you for your praise. I peeked you the night I was eaten and knew you were the wolf. I was trying to draw you out without making you suspicious, but the others were not catching on. I thought I did okay for being the Seer for the first time.

I don't think I will play again, because some think I have cheated. No one wants to play with a cheater.

No!! It was a ploy to take attention off me, clearly a useless one because nobody changed their vote!

That's an interesting tell that Rana used. Normally, we just look for clues that a Seer has peeked someone. Unfortunately, SF was the only wolf I wasn't able to account for, so it didn't matter to me that Christie got peeked. Mott I was determined to bandwagon on Day 1 anyway, because he's Mott, and it became apparent that he was the first wolf. I wasn't really sure if Grind was, but I knew if we ended Day 1 in a 3-3 tie that Mott might survive and that would have sucked, so I shot Grind to get him the fuck out of the way. Two seconds later he switched his vote making it 4-3...

My last thought before voting to lynch LadyT was, "what are the odds its Round VII all over again?" I think SF forgot Voltaire was already voting for her at first, because he wrote the admonishing post to me, and I was like, whatever, I'm out the door.

You thought I was the seer didn't you SF?
It didn't matter if you were or were not. It appeared you were onto our scent more strongly then anyone else. We had a bunch of bizarre lucky breaks. First it appeared grind had tagged all 3 wolves and all looked lost early when out of the blue 3D shot Grind (I'm still laughing my ass off at that one), then two villagers went AOL and were mod killed, then at the penultimate moment 3D and Volt voted for Lady T instead of SF. What we did right, which helped us win, was killling you the first night and, more importantly, Christie spotting Rana as the Seer but make no mistake about it, 3D's shooting Grind was the pivotal moment that swung certain defeat for the wolves into a chance to win.

In fact I'm still amazed we won. I thought that the last vote of the first day was a dead give away. All three of us wolves voted to lynch Grind and were the only ones to do so. I wouldn't have voted for Grind but at the last minute someone changed their vote to Grind and that gave me a last second chance to tie the vote and I pulled the trigger....unfortunately for Grind so had 3D! LOL LOL LOL

I still can't believe the village didn't pick up on the vote tally from the first day.....what a bunch of maroons! LOL

Last edited:
Where did I make excuses? I admitted the loss was due to my stupidity (well, obviously 3D shooting Grind didn't help, either).

Also, my heart wasn't in the game. I didn't thoroughly read through any of the posts. Hell, I don't even remember Rana's scout reference that SF mentioned.

The bottom line is that unless I can allot the time for the next game, I'll decline to join in. Work has been extremely busy lately, to the point that posting from work is barely an option.

In short, I fucked up, and I offer my apologies to the village for the loss. I wasn't paying attention to anything and completely blew it.

"Also, my heart wasn't in the game."

Dude, where I come from that's called an excuse.

It is cheating just a to ask her to come back? We didn't discuss strategy, I just thought you weren't suppose to discuss strategy? I am insulted you thought I cheated. No more werewolf for me, either than. I contacted both Lady T and christie last time and no one said anything.

No, if that's all you stated that wasn't cheating but if you did discuss game strategy then it would have been cheating.

I thank you for your praise. I peeked you the night I was eaten and knew you were the wolf. I was trying to draw you out without making you suspicious, but the others were not catching on. I thought I did okay for being the Seer for the first time.

I don't think I will play again, because some think I have cheated. No one wants to play with a cheater.
Calm down Rana, I apologize.

You played brilliantly IMO, much better than myself. I really wish I would have paid better attention.

You played very well......you only really made one bad decision but in this game.....it only takes one. Hell you had us all spotted early on but at the last minute you made the mistake of listening to others and going against your better judgement and you paid dearly for it but up until that point you played very well.

That's an interesting tell that Rana used. Normally, we just look for clues that a Seer has peeked someone. Unfortunately, SF was the only wolf I wasn't able to account for, so it didn't matter to me that Christie got peeked. Mott I was determined to bandwagon on Day 1 anyway, because he's Mott, and it became apparent that he was the first wolf. I wasn't really sure if Grind was, but I knew if we ended Day 1 in a 3-3 tie that Mott might survive and that would have sucked, so I shot Grind to get him the fuck out of the way. Two seconds later he switched his vote making it 4-3...

My last thought before voting to lynch LadyT was, "what are the odds its Round VII all over again?" I think SF forgot Voltaire was already voting for her at first, because he wrote the admonishing post to me, and I was like, whatever, I'm out the door.

and the wolves chant 3D, 3D, 3D, 3D!!!!!

Mott, wishing he could survive a day in Proleville.

I should point out, that even if I had voted for SF, and LadyT joined me, it would have been 2-2, and the dice may have rolled in favor of SF. We still could have lost anyway.

and the wolves chant "3D, 3D, 3D, 3D!"

Isn't it amazing that twice now the Prolevillian most likely to be lynched first has been saddled with an intellectually challenged crumb snatching mouth breather like SF, as wolves, and both times all we had to do was be patient and wait for some youngun to doom Proleville! LOL LOL LOL

A word of wisdom to all future wolves who are painted into a corner. Where there is a Youngun there is hope! ;-)

Oh....btw, technically speaking, after this Grind can no longer be a youngun cause you just aged him 20 years! LOL LOL LOL

Grind will be turning 26 this year, which might be another reason. Mott, can you honestly tell me that you would have lynched SF over Voltaire or LadyT, considering how ineptly they played?

and the wolves chant "3D, 3D, 3D, 3D!"

Isn't it amazing that twice now the Prolevillian most likely to be lynched first has been saddled with an intellectually challenged crumb snatching mouth breather like SF, as wolves, and both times all we had to do was be patient and wait for some youngun to doom Proleville! LOL LOL LOL

A word of wisdom to all future wolves who are painted into a corner. Where there is a Youngun there is hope! ;-)

Oh....btw, technically speaking, after this Grind can no longer be a youngun cause you just aged him 20 years! LOL LOL LOL

ROFLMAO... Yes Mott.... it was you that was 'saddled' with me both times. It surely wasn't your boneheaded refusal to follow a plan that led Grind and everyone else to tagging you as a wolf in the past game. It surely wasn't your idiocy this game that led Helen Keller to shout.... 'yep he is a wolf'. We survived and won DESPITE you. The last game because of me, this one because of Christie.

Also, you are a piece of shit for hammering on Rana like you did. YOU have absolutely no reason to be gloating. NONE.

Back