OFFICIAL WEREWOLF SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor

- we will want an odd number of players. 9 min. preferably 13+

- Thursday start time ideal if we can get quick sign ups.

- If you guys are a lazy fuckers we'll start next week. around thursday.

- Game will probably be paused for weekends cause the weekend sucks for werewolf.

Sign up in this thread with your standard name. Start pming me your new encrypted anon names. This will be an anon game of werewolf. Depending on how many players we get, possibly more power roles, we will see.

Anyone new that may be interested, werewolf is a strategy game that involves debate, reading people, careful planning, puzzle solving skills, etc. All you gotta do to join is just say you want to play in the thread :)

Hope to see some new faces LETS DO THIS

Roster

1. SUPERFREAK
  2. TEFLON DON
  3. BILLY
  4. JAROD
  5. RUNE
  6. DUNG*
  7. THREEDEE
  8. USFREEDOM
  9. AUSTER
  10. MOTT
  11. WATERMARK

Last edited:
if we start this week keep in mind it will still be going into next. will you be able to play then?

It's gonna be me darla and ila as a team of wolves. I can feel it. So much mutual hatred it would be impossible for the universe to deny it.

It's gonna be me darla and ila as a team of wolves. I can feel it. So much mutual hatred it would be impossible for the universe to deny it.

I don't hate you. That's all one-sided on your part and doesn't excite any response in me whatsoever. I don't automatically hate people who don't like me, like most people do. I'm not average. Plus a lot of women hate me, so I am used to it billy - carry on!

- we will want an odd number of players. 9 min. preferably 13+

- Thursday start time ideal if we can get quick sign ups.

- If you guys are a lazy fuckers we'll start next week. around thursday.

- Game will probably be paused for weekends cause the weekend sucks for werewolf.

Sign up in this thread with your standard name. Start pming me your new encrypted anon names. This will be an anon game of werewolf. Depending on how many players we get, possibly more power roles, we will see.

Anyone new that may be interested, werewolf is a strategy game that involves debate, reading people, careful planning, puzzle solving skills, etc. All you gotta do to join is just say you want to play in the thread :)

Hope to see some new faces LETS DO THIS

Roster

1. SUPERFREAK
  2. TEFLON DON
  3. BILLY
  4. JAROD

Hell yeah, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back