OFFICIAL WEREWOLF SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been thinking about it, and I have to bow out. I am in the middle of working on a major website, I have a lot of orders to fill, and as everyone knows, I am a competitive bitch. Some people can play werewolf casually, I cannot. I love the game, but this is a bad time for me to get involved it. Sorry.

You're the only one who will be disappointed...well sf too but he'll never say. I'm bummed too, I really wanted to, but, I'd live to regret it for sure. I'm just too swamped right now. OTOH, the good news; economy definitely on the rebound. At least where I am.

translation "Ima scurred'"

I must say my respect for Darla has increased. Prak is like a littled whipped puppy around her chasing and chastising people who say anything he deems negative about her like she is a little damsel in distress.

I must say my respect for Darla has increased. Prak is like a littled whipped puppy around her chasing and chastising people who say anything he deems negative about her like she is a little damsel in distress.

As with far too many of your comments this makes no logical sense whatsoever. What is the major premise and what is your conclusion? And are the two logically connected? Do you evben know what I am talking about?

As with far too many of your comments this makes no logical sense whatsoever. What is the major premise and what is your conclusion? And are the two logically connected? Do you evben know what I am talking about?
LMFAO.

Cawacko you are such a fucking moron.

I guess it's a go. I need the distraction.

Not sure how the anon part is going to work though, since so much seems to be based on character judgements.

So, I've been thinking about it, and I have to bow out. I am in the middle of working on a major website, I have a lot of orders to fill, and as everyone knows, I am a competitive bitch. Some people can play werewolf casually, I cannot. I love the game, but this is a bad time for me to get involved it. Sorry.
OH come on and play! If you do I'll post all my responses in anapestic tetrameter to drive SF over the fence! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back